Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Got David Silva out of my party bag, not sure how I'm feeling about it. His stats look good but the 2* weak foot almost makes him unplayable.

They say it was an 84 exchange that was needed for the party bag but it felt more like an 85/86 that was needed. I used lower rated platers in the 84 exchange in the Ilkay sbc.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
New 88 Ilkay POTM is out. Shame his 86 potm doesn't get a boost, the 88 is still good value though. Probably worth throwing in his 86 into the sbc, it will make the 84 exchange a lot cheaper.

I did this but mainly because that 80 sbc made it irresistible.

Party bag was a medium win, picking up WIF Diatta. Usable and didn’t have him already is a tick.

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
I did this but mainly because that 80 sbc made it irresistible.

Party bag was a medium win, picking up WIF Diatta. Usable and didn’t have him already is a tick.
Yeah that's the same reason i did it too, got lucky and pulled IF Mahrez. Now i don't know whether i want to do Cavani, seems pricey but his stats look good.

Jul 13, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool
Got RTTF Draxler out of my party bag. Not bad...but not good either, but he'll get upgraded so it's fodder.

Won my first 5 WL games, two RQ's and the other three by a minimum of three goals. Then proceed to lose my next five by an average margin of about six goals... oh lawddd

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
This Messi POTM is unlike any version of him I’ve been able to afford in the past. His finesse is just sublime, balls are bouncing off air to angle into goal.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Got Flashback Kroos to cap off my La Liga team :hearteyes:

May 14, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
This is the team at the moment. Hoping Yuri can keep a clean sheet tomorrow for the upgrade!

Fut 21 - God squad.png

Change to 4-1-2-1-2 in game. McTominay at CDM, Bruno and Jones as CM's, Xavi at CAM and Dalglish and Rooney up front.

Last edited:

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
This is the team at the moment. Hoping Yuri can keep a clean sheet tomorrow for the upgrade! If not, surely against Eibar!

View attachment 1077188

Change to 4-1-2-1-2 in game. McTominay at CDM, Bruno and Jones as CM's, Xavi at CAM and Dalglish and Rooney up front.
I didn't think anyone could replace 88 Acuna at LB this year but Yuri has easily surpassed him for me, he's a beast and has surprisingly been a big threat at corners. Still use Acuna at RB in my La Liga build thouhh because the RB options there are pretty weak.

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Just spent 10k on a 500 coin common player because of the shitty slow menus doing sbc's
So after closing the app in a fit of rage and embarrassment i went back and finished the sbc and pulled LaPorte and Verrati , was able to make 60k profit haha

May 14, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
I didn't think anyone could replace 88 Acuna at LB this year but Yuri has easily surpassed him for me, he's a beast and has surprisingly been a big threat at corners. Still use Acuna at RB in my La Liga build thouhh because the RB options there are pretty weak.

Well he's going to be an 89 now, even better.

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Wasn't feeling it with Butra anymore, he started off so well for me but his size became a real issue for me so i put him and pretty much all my fodder into doing Rui Costa. His baby and mid cards have always been really good in game for me in the past and the PIM looks really good. I think most people will sleep on him.

Schmiechel is my next target, Joe Hart has been god awful so i might as well put him into Schmiechel once i get enough fodder and then I'll have to never worry about linking goalkeepers to centre backs again.

May 14, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Wasn't feeling it with Butra anymore, he started off so well for me but his size became a real issue for me so i put him and pretty much all my fodder into doing Rui Costa. His baby and mid cards have always been really good in game for me in the past and the PIM looks really good. I think most people will sleep on him.

Schmiechel is my next target, Joe Hart has been god awful so i might as well put him into Schmiechel once i get enough fodder and then I'll have to never worry about linking goalkeepers to centre backs again.
Dont want to take another chance with the prime icon pack? Hahah

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Dont want to take another chance with the prime icon pack? Hahah
Now that I've seen the price for it i will haha . Luckily I've got the next two weeks off so I'll grind all those player objectives out and rivals/sb for the fodder. Got enough past sbc's , objective and storyline players to knock a good chunk out. Will chuck my untradeable Neymar in there too.

May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
Changed my team up again. Replaced RTTF Renato with PIM Beckham, and Base Blanc with RTTF Sissoko. Wasn't a fan of the pairing as they were a bit clunky.

So decided to go a buy PIM Xavi and he is just unreal. So smooth on the ball, and just press X or ∆ and the ball will magically find it's way to your players feet.
6 Games, 4 Goals, 9 Assists so far at CM in 4222 and I don't see how he will leave my team unless I somehow pack Gullit. Hoping he gets released in an Icon SBC in the next couple weeks.

Will pair him with WIF Kante once he drops a bit more.

Back