Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

From the 92+ released 2 weeks ago, pretty insane, 1st and last time I will probably ever own this card.
lucky you, i did one yesterday and got schmeichel, Van Nistelrooy and Desailly

So after the best year of Fifa I've ever had and ever will have, this is my squad, entirely untradeable (except for TOTY Davies):

PS_App_20210817_011536.jpeg
Its pretty broken

I grinded the 85x10 and 87x10 a lot with a method that let me keep 3-5 high rated fodder every time I completed it, it got me TOTS CR7, Acuna, Varane and Militao in them which just let me replace the tradeable versions I already had in the team.
Completed all of Cruyff, Ronaldinho, most of Pele, a few other futties SBCs all for around 1.5mil coins spent in total.

Still got a lazy 7 million coins lying around but have nothing to spend them on so I've just been opening packs and doing player picks with them.
If they release R9 as an SBC then I'll probably complete him as he's the only card I haven't used in this game yet, I've used every other top tier icon or special card.

All the upgrade packs and 88+ player picks I've done and I pack Militao from WL rewards... a mega pack. Take it!
And just did an 87+ x10 for fodder to try and do Messi and packed both 98 Verratti and 98 Acuna! Sold my other Verratti and have a first owner now!

Been playing Seasons as it’s my favourite mode and I’m going to try and get to Div 1 by FIFA 22. Playing as Liverpool amid a sea of P$G, currently in Div 3 after going 4 and 5 undefeated. 3-1-3 record so far, should stay up.

The 85x10 pack is the most fun I've had in this game, just keep churning them out for free, keep the good cards and then chuck the rest in again or another sbc.

I just keep doing them for hours, so much fun

The 85x10 pack is the most fun I've had in this game, just keep churning them out for free, keep the good cards and then chuck the rest in again or another sbc.

I just keep doing them for hours, so much fun

I was gonna spend the week finishing off the icon swaps but I might as well just take the cheap Pele (so I can say I've had him) and keep rinsing the 85x10 into the Moments SBC.

I was gonna spend the week finishing off the icon swaps but I might as well just take the cheap Pele (so I can say I've had him) and keep rinsing the 85x10 into the Moments SBC.
So far all I've done is just normal moments picks alongside the 85x10 but I think I'll do Messi and maybe one of the easier Icons. All depends on if I pack Summer stars Ronaldo, Messi or Neymar tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For anyone still playing, there is an 85+ x10 that just can be repeated and repeated, basically allows you to do any other SBC for free. Was worried I wouldn't be able to complete Ronaldo, but was easy as with this SBC.
This sbc is unbelievable

can come back on after months off and compete with everyone’s teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back