Multiplat FIFA 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Improve Career Mode, Pro Clubs and make stockier/slower players usable in FUT and it'll be a cracking game!
Sadly I don't think any of this will happen.

I wish PES would get their act together too but that's a lost cause too.

Yeah no doubt the focus will be on FUT (per usual) and Volta. Volta is so sh*te and I'm not too sure where the player base/demand for it is.

The demand for Volta is from the EA side. It's another mode they can pump full of MTX. They'll just persist with it and tweak it until it's another cash cow.

Yeah no doubt the focus will be on FUT (per usual) and Volta. Volta is so sh*te and I'm not too sure where the player base/demand for it is.
Career mode got a bit better but I can still buy and sell players far too easily.

I played PES yesterday for the first time in months and it can play so well at some points but other aspects of the game are ******* trash.

I might fire FIFA up and give it another crack.

I just want a proper good football game.

I'm sick of Mbappe being on the cover

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No thread made yet so thought i'd get the ball rolling. Fifa 22 Web App comes out tonight, already made some ideas for starter teams, hopefully can get some good pulls early and get the coins flowing.

Official release date is October 1, with early access on the 27th of September.

From what i've seen from the content creator stuff, the game looks pretty good but wouldn't read into that too much. Things will probably change.

Enjoy!

Silver and Bronze squads in the milestones will finally make A League players relevant for me

I’ll also be pushing down children and grandmothers to grab Love Me Again as my goal song off the market

Only counts the time in game so make sure you fully close the game when you stop as it might keep ticking
Wtf that's so good, over the next few days I'd play 10 hours then the web app to see me through until worldwide release on the 1st.

EA play is broken, it's $2 on the PS Store for 1 month and it gets you $10 off the game as well. If anybody hasn't got it, get it now, it's so good.

Another year another fifa I'm making tonnes of coins on opening day by spending 400 coins to change rws to rfs and selling them for 1000 coins

Wtf that's so good, over the next few days I'd play 10 hours then the web app to see me through until worldwide release on the 1st.

EA play is broken, it's $2 on the PS Store for 1 month and it gets you $10 off the game as well. If anybody hasn't got it, get it now, it's so good.
Yeah, to fully maximise your time, you use the 10 hours to play games and use the web app to do starter SBCs and that. And like SavDog23 said, if you have PS5, can trial both the Ps5 and PS4 for 20 hours if you really wanted hahah

Yeah, to fully maximise your time, you use the 10 hours to play games and use the web app to do starter SBCs and that. And like SavDog23 said, if you have PS5, can trial both the Ps5 and PS4 for 20 hours if you really wanted hahah
Don't have ps5 but that's a good tip regarding the web app, I'll get on it now while it downloads

Remove this Banner Ad

Back