Multiplat FIFA 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Good value for the POTM Alexander-Arnold, not lightning quick but with an engine he'll be a fun card to use and should be easy to craft for free over the next month. Even if he won't make your main lineup he'll be useful for objectives and as high rated fodder down the track.

The POTM Davies is a weird one though, it looks good value but at the same time feels a fraction overpriced.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good value for the POTM Alexander-Arnold, not lightning quick but with an engine he'll be a fun card to use and should be easy to craft for free over the next month. Even if he won't make your main lineup he'll be useful for objectives and as high rated fodder down the track.

The POTM Davies is a weird one though, it looks good value but at the same time feels a fraction overpriced.

Honestly wouldn't bother with TAA as his team of the group stage is only 62k and is the exact same card. Would only do it if you have the untradeable fodder ready to go.

From what I've seen as well, it looks like we could have some crazy sbc cards with the new promo as well. Apparently a 5 star 5 star Zaha 👀

The 75+ player packs you get for each online icon swaps objectives have been juiced for me. From 6 packs I've got 6 walkouts, it's almost guaranteed I'll get dupes of them in the 25×83 pack now.

Got RB Kessie in my party bag , massive W. Decent price, good chance to get absolute garbage otw cards but for an 83 exchange it's cheap to do.

Got 200 games played with that card. Honestly just my fav card in the game

Got 200 games played with that card. Honestly just my fav card in the game
I had him and loved him but sold him because at the time he was my only tradable card and needed the coin for some sbc's but i was still using his base gold on my serie a squad. Thinking i might have to do that Zaha now before he expires.

I had him and loved him but sold him because at the time he was my only tradable card and needed the coin for some sbc's but i was still using his base gold on my serie a squad. Thinking i might have to do that Zaha now before he expires.

You can make a really nice Ivory Coast hybrid, Zaha, Kessie, Cornet, Haller, Fofana, Sangare.

I've gotta do Zaha because he fits very well, will swap haller for him

omg WW Milinkovic-Savic is 130K

he's unironically better than baby Gullit and is very similar to mid Gullit.

I had whichever I think Headliner Milinkovic-Savic last year and he was sensational, in particular from corners.

Market dead again :(

They dropped a guaranteed OTW, RB, Numbers Up, TOTGS lighting round overnight for EU and NA so basically every card has died, legit every promo card has tanked.

RB Dembele 420k
RB Davies 150k
WW Milinkovic-Savic 100k
TOTGS Sane 91k

All smaller cards across basically all promos are discard

Honestly i'm gonna try move to a first owner/untradable where i can because this is ridiculous.

Also that Etepo Sbc is crazy good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all, quick question. I just got a ps5 for Christmas. I got the ultimate edition so I have both versions, if I download the ps5 version, is my ps4 data transferred or do I have to keep playing the ps4 version on next gen?

Hi all, quick question. I just got a ps5 for Christmas. I got the ultimate edition so I have both versions, if I download the ps5 version, is my ps4 data transferred or do I have to keep playing the ps4 version on next gen?
The FUT stuff will go off the servers so that all carries over. If you have like a manager save or career mode, that won't I think. Your settings might need to check to ensure your control settings, etc are what you want.

The FUT stuff will go off the servers so that all carries over. If you have like a manager save or career mode, that won't I think. Your settings might need to check to ensure your control settings, etc are what you want.
Thanks a lot mate, apparently the gameplay is really different between the two so will have to ease into it.

Run a Bundesliga squad and as much as he'd be an upgrade on Schulz Fire, just can't justify the outlay.

Tempted to crank open the 85+ x10 in hope of that Ibra but nah. Just did the baby/mid icon SbC as had lots of Fodder....
MID Bobby Moore
Did the 85+ x10 and put it in the icon sbc with my fodder

Base Van Nistelrooy

RIP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back