Multiplat FIFA 22

Remove this Banner Ad

May 14, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
The 82 x 25 from icon swaps

Those 81’s look terrible from what I’ve seen
Saving my 83+ x25 for the full team. Surely I'll get one?
Actually I really want a midfielder (all will fit the team) so I'm going to let it rip. Have to play 3 Sqaud battle games for final token though yuck!

Last edited:

Oct 19, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Heat
Saving my 83+ x25 for the full team. Surely I'll get one?
Actually I really want a midfielder (all will fit the team) so I'm going to let it rip. Have to play 3 Sqaud battle games for final token though yuck!

Hope you get one, that pack should give you a chance at even getting two

Anyone doing the hero pick? Took a chance and got Cordoba

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors

Yeah, I had a Lukaku to dump somewhere as an untradeable dupe so did this. Very happy to see Ginola sitting there.

Best CB in the game that's not prime Maldini. Got like 400 games with him lol.
Great pull

The defenders are by far my favourite players from TOTY. Marquinhos and Hakimi and even Donnarumma are meta rats that are the best in their position and will be for the rest of the year. I love the Ruben Dias and Cancelo cards, Cancelo is the one I really wanna pack, he can legit play anywhere, I'd honestly play him at cam or striker, he's got nearly maxed out shooting with the right Chem style

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Got Adebi Pele from my hero pick, went straight into the mid/prime icon pack today. Got f'n mid RVP , by far the worst of the three Van Persie cards and my biggest L in icon packs this year. It could've been worse and been Ruud or Van Basten though so there's that but if I'm getting a Dutch forward that's not Cryuff or Gullit I'd want Bergkamp at least

I'll give RVP a chance though and see if i can find a way to make him work but so far he's not looking good, clunky AF and can't utilise his insane shooting with auto blocks and 6 men in the box being so OP again.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Got Adebi Pele from my hero pick, went straight into the mid/prime icon pack today. Got f'n mid RVP , by far the worst of the three Van Persie cards and my biggest L in icon packs this year. It could've been worse and been Ruud or Van Basten though so there's that but if I'm getting a Dutch forward that's not Cryuff or Gullit I'd want Bergkamp at least

I'll give RVP a chance though and see if i can find a way to make him work but so far he's not looking good, clunky AF and can't utilise his insane shooting with auto blocks and 6 men in the box being so OP again.

You could play him as like an aerial striker and just whip it in, crosses and bi line runs are pretty meta this patch. But if you're gonna do that you may as well buy CR7

May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
Start of December I basically stopped playing, was sick of the gameplay. Now the latest patch has made the gameplay more like launch which I enjoyed more, also had my internet improved so I've got back into actually playing again.

During that time I sold my whole club which gave me 13mil, spent it all on random packs and icon sbcs. Also put a heap of it into menu grinding, doing league sbcs like a madman and saving up every pack valued 25k or more plus upgrade packs.

So I've got over 500 quality packs saved up lol. About 200 of them are valued 45k or more, and there's also around 200 of the 81+/83+/85+ upgrade packs and position specific packs, the Icon swaps packs as well. Basically I've done everything I can to give me the best chance of packing a TOTY (Messi or Kante pls).

This is my team atm. Cantona, Puskas, Desailly are all from icon picks. Got around 2mil coins still in the club that I will spend once I've opened all my packs.

Screenshot_20220126-175152_FUTBIN.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mantastic

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man City, Cleveland Browns
Question for the experts, since I haven't played in a while... My boy is starting up in Fut, from scratch right now. Has maybe 50k coins and I think 4600 FIFA Points.

What do you recommend him to play/pack/sbc to try and spin up a decent 11 quickly?

May 14, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Question for the experts, since I haven't played in a while... My boy is starting up in Fut, from scratch right now. Has maybe 50k coins and I think 4600 FIFA Points.

What do you recommend him to play/pack/sbc to try and spin up a decent 11 quickly?
Save the 4600 points for 100k or 125k packs in store come when the full TOTY is in packs. Might get lucky. You can make a cheap Meta team with that 50k and start playing. Champ qualifiers is just 4 wins out 10 to play Weekend league (where best rewards are) and when you can, do all the Foundation SBCs, they will give decent packs. You can see ways to complete them on FUTBIN as some can be tricky or need loyalty

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Nice mate. I packed Marquinhos yesterday and same thing, that 2.6mil too much to pass on for a total luxury defender.
Yeah was too hard to say no to the coin especially when there's so many good centrebacks under 100k on the market.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Yeah was too hard to say no to the coin especially when there's so many good centrebacks under 100k on the market.

Plus there's the rumoured Varane Moments SBC coming which is gonna be a mint.

Mid Maldini also rumoured
Luke Shaw objective confirmed. Strong link to Varane.

I really hope he's like 1 mil plus because I'm not doing him and I don't wanna run into that card every game for the rest of the year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back