Multiplat FIFA 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Shaw objective confirmed. Strong link to Varane.

I really hope he's like 1 mil plus because I'm not doing him and I don't wanna run into that card every game for the rest of the year
Not looking forward to running into him and gold Kimpebpe every game.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Got my fingers crossed for a Rogic inform after his goal and assist tonight, clear standout

Goal and assist for Goodwin as a sub and a clean sheet and assist for Ryan too

Ruben Dias already dropped nearly 200k because everybody is undercutting prices by 10-20k every 30 minutes, so frustrating because now it'll be under 1 mil after fifa tax. Still good coin but that's at least 120k I've lost out on.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anyone here good with the market? When would the best time to buy TOTY Jorghino? I know I'm usually FO but I have 1.2 Mil and it all gets reset come August basically. He fits the team.
With the full TOTY being in packs for an entire 8 days now, it's a bit of an unkown atm. Being in packs for over a full week has never happened before with TOTY.

Majority of players will open their saved packs tomorrow when the full team plus nominee cards are in packs so there is likely to be a big influx of cards and crash during the morning for us. Also next thursday is the season milestone rewards so most players will be getting multiple 100k packs from rewards, all at once.

Either one of those times is best to buy a toty card imo. Most top meta cards will also crash too.

With the full TOTY being in packs for an entire 8 days now, it's a bit of an unkown atm. Being in packs for over a full week has never happened before with TOTY.

Majority of players will open their saved packs tomorrow when the full team plus nominee cards are in packs so there is likely to be a big influx of cards and crash during the morning for us. Also next thursday is the season milestone rewards so most players will be getting multiple 100k packs from rewards, all at once.

Either one of those times is best to buy a toty card imo. Most top meta cards will also crash too.
I might see how I go with WL rewards and season rewards and if I don't pack him, I'll just buy

Did the hero pick because I was bored, got Di Natale.

Changing to a 442 for the moment with Salah and Felipe Anderson out wide, feels really weird as I don't normally play with wide players.

Save the 4600 points for 100k or 125k packs in store come when the full TOTY is in packs. Might get lucky. You can make a cheap Meta team with that 50k and start playing. Champ qualifiers is just 4 wins out 10 to play Weekend league (where best rewards are) and when you can, do all the Foundation SBCs, they will give decent packs. You can see ways to complete them on FUTBIN as some can be tricky or need loyalty

Thanks for the advice, he used the points tonight, only got a Lloris and Aguero of note, but enough fodder to roll into some SBC's but no good pulls. He has about 70-80k coins now, enough fodder for some more SBC's and a meta gold lineup. Well positioned if it were October, haha.

Have only opened around 40 out my 500+ packs so far and managed to get HM Bruno out of a 25k pack which was pretty nice. 2x HM Mendys as well.

Apart from that, mainly fodder so im about 1/3 of the way through Varane for free.

Haven't discarded a single duplicate, so am loading up on the Prem and Ligue 1 too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So far I've gone through around 140ish packs, plus an extra ~50 upgrade packs by using every single dupe. So around 400 packs (not including ones I make) to still open over the next few days.

Noteable pulls:
  • TOTY Donnaruma
  • HM Bruno
  • HM Chiesa x2
  • HM David x2
  • HM Walker
  • HM Mendy x5
  • Enough fodder to craft Varane without spending any coins.
  • Around 450k coins from selling most tradeable players.

So a pretty decent haul with most of the bigger packs (icon swaps, 85+, 83+, 81x11, etc) still to come.

So far I've gone through around 140ish packs, plus an extra ~50 upgrade packs by using every single dupe. So around 400 packs (not including ones I make) to still open over the next few days.

Noteable pulls:
  • TOTY Donnaruma
  • HM Bruno
  • HM Chiesa x2
  • HM David x2
  • HM Walker
  • HM Mendy x5
  • Enough fodder to craft Varane without spending any coins.
  • Around 450k coins from selling most tradeable players.

So a pretty decent haul with most of the bigger packs (icon swaps, 85+, 83+, 81x11, etc) still to come.
Woah that's insane dude.

I've got like 20 packs worth over 50k left, opened all my other ones, did Vidic and Kokcu for free I guess.

But yeah I've got ultimates and 100ks and s**t plus upgrades to do

Woah that's insane dude.

I've got like 20 packs worth over 50k left, opened all my other ones, did Vidic and Kokcu for free I guess.

But yeah I've got ultimates and 100ks and sh*t plus upgrades to do
Once you get a healthy amount of rares in the club, you can pretty much recycle the league upgrades over and over.

1 basic league upgrade gives 1x rare, 2x common.
1 premium league upgrade gives 3x rare, 9 x common.

So all you need is 7 other rares in your club to complete both packs again.

If you buy with coins, 7x rare is around 5600 coins. So your getting a 25k league pack and a 3 player league pack for just over 5k if you do it right.

Plus you'll build up heaps of fodder on the way which will make up for any coins spent.

Once you get a healthy amount of rares in the club, you can pretty much recycle the league upgrades over and over.

1 basic league upgrade gives 1x rare, 2x common.
1 premium league upgrade gives 3x rare, 9 x common.

So all you need is 7 other rares in your club to complete both packs again.

If you buy with coins, 7x rare is around 5600 coins. So your getting a 25k league pack and a 3 player league pack for just over 5k if you do it right.

Plus you'll build up heaps of fodder on the way which will make up for any coins spent.
Yeah I did a few premium epl packs, 3 walkouts from 4. Gonna do Ligue 1 three player packs and epl premium I think. Will try get like 25 of each

Remove this Banner Ad

Back