Multiplat FIFA 22

Remove this Banner Ad

350+ packs and upgrades...zero TOTY's or TOTY HM's.

Club is mudded, probably spent about 300-400k.

Mid or Prime Icon Pack netted me Mid Zola...already have his base. And did another Base or Mid Icon pick.

Mid Bergkamp, Base Shevchenko or Base Hernandez...

3f5f5ca28c8f3288cee585a163688e2e.jpg

Warland token slots right in

Going to be running with this squad for a while , change to 352 in game with Zola up front and SMS in the CAM role. Barella, Alaba, SMS and Courtois are tradeable so still have about 700k sitting there if i need it. Alaba is so good especially for his price. Haven't lost yet in rivals with this team so i think I'm finally set for more champs games. Companion_2022-01-31-19-02-14.jpeg

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I got Til, Brouwers and dupe Mertens in mine. Ever since i pulled Ruben Dias i haven't pulled anything of value and have nothing left in my club to use for fodder. Next round of swaps can't come fast enough

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I helped my boy with that SBC, had to spend 20k on fodder, so not too bad but only got Lucas Vazquez. He then got a 2nd tradable HM Kounde from a 25k pack...
New accounts get boosted pack luck from EA, it's a real thing. If players have good packs they're more likely to buy packs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New accounts get boosted pack luck from EA, it's a real thing. If players have good packs they're more likely to buy packs

That's good to know!

He has about 400-450k now. Still using a meta gold team though. Any suggestions on some meta rats to purchase? I would like to help him set up a full special team with that budget. I have not kept up with card drops in the last few months and he's missed all the good sbc's.

His only untradable specials are HM Mendy in goal, that Vazquez card and IF Ziyech.

That's good to know!

He has about 400-450k now. Still using a meta gold team though. Any suggestions on some meta rats to purchase? I would like to help him set up a full special team with that budget. I have not kept up with card drops in the last few months and he's missed all the good sbc's.

His only untradable specials are HM Mendy in goal, that Vazquez card and IF Ziyech.
Would get HM John David and just gold renato sanches strong link, SIF Tchouameni is a beast as well, can go normal Gelson Martins out wide strong linking renato and Choo Choo.

they are so ratty and affordable then just go a bundesliga defence honestly, so much value there.

Would get HM John David and just gold renato sanches strong link, SIF Tchouameni is a beast as well, can go normal Gelson Martins out wide strong linking renato and Choo Choo.

they are so ratty and affordable then just go a bundesliga defence honestly, so much value there.

Thank you!

TOTY LEWA!

...from marquee matchups.

Finally i get a TOTY that's not Donnaruma who I've packed 3x untradeable lmao.

With some fodder investments paying off this week (Boight 1mil 85s on weekend at 4k, sold at 14k on wednesday for 3.4mil) im up to 6.5mil liquid. Have to save up a bit more to get the full team I want but at least I can now say I've packed a proper TOTY.

Probably a dumb PSA but that SB objectives grind to 75 games isn't wins only so it's good to just have games running constantly. I've got a PS4 in the spare room and just pop in every ten minutes to press a button.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back