Multiplat FIFA 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a choice of 2 84's and 85 Thiago Silva from the 84+ pp. Have basically no fodder left, all gold commons are gone and pretty much all gold rares under 84 are gone. Maybe enough left to an 86 squad.

Did another mid-prime icon pack despite my best efforts to talk myself out of it. Got Mid Nedved, in terms of value that's a massive L but i love Nedved and he's always good in game so overall it's a mini W.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah they lost 4-2 today which knocks them out. Got Gomez from the 80+ player picks , Sevilla lost this morning but luckily go through so he should get at least one upgrade.

Nah no upgrade yet for Papu. They'll have to go through the next round and then he'll get a plus 1. Europa leagues are different.

Packed RTTF Tolisso and Telles in a 100k pack. I think I hang onto them and see what upgrades are they get.

Might be able to work Neymar into the EPL team.

haven't played in ages but these MLS cards are sick!

I actually used Moreno day 1, he will be messi like in his dribbling and that 90 pace CB looks broken, 99 passing LOL. Only one i don't like is Shaqiri. Gonna do them asap and play WL with them

haven't played in ages but these MLS cards are sick!

I actually used Moreno day 1, he will be messi like in his dribbling and that 90 pace CB looks broken, 99 passing LOL. Only one i don't like is Shaqiri. Gonna do them asap and play WL with them

They've been dropping a few MLS guys into monthly achievements whatever that bloody thing is so almost 100% MLS will be part of the next batch or so of Icon Swaps.

Silver Stars has been a good promo. Got most of them from the objectives, except Podolski (3 volleys is rough). Have a few from the SBC's but out of fodder completely. Been saving packs for tomorrow.

Packed FUT Birthday Kamada and he might be the best value card on the game at the moment (no surprise to anyone who used his card in fifa 20). 9 games for me in rivals, 22 goals and a handful of assists. His lean body type along with the 5 star skills makes him an absolute joy to dribble with. I chucked a hunter applied finishes pretty much everything for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raphael Guerreiro a hidden gem.
He is brilliant for 45k
Can play him any position on the ground. At left back, the low defensive work rate is noticeable but not that bad. His high stamina gets him back. His dribbling is insane, lean body type, great stats and 4 star 5 star. Gonna try him with a finisher or hawk or something and play him cam/cm.

Also gonna buy RTTF Cuadrado and just have those two at full back streaming down the wing dribbling around everyone

Gameplay is so ******* bad right now , all the game is people playing narrow formations with everyone dropping back and playing auto defense because they've made manual defending and player switching a broken mess.

Gameplay is so ******* bad right now , all the game is people playing narrow formations with everyone dropping back and playing auto defense because they've made manual defending and player switching a broken mess.

Combine this with every team looking the same, playing the same 4-4-2, 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-2-2-2 formation and it becomes a snooze fest quickly. Every goal conceded is either Mbappe/Ben Yedder somehow running through my defenders or a shot after a rebound/block.

Got FB Doku from my first pp. The next 9 were all 81-84. Not sure about the weight on these.

698e8ac69f3b30cee108b41eab32fd50.jpg

It’s finally here!

Saved up 22 tokens for the team 1 pick and got the choice of Bebou and Guerreiro. My pack luck is horrid, it seriously makes me stop playing. I've done every birthday SBC for packs and picks and got nothing as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back