Multiplat FIFA 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Ummmm did anyone else's Erikens turn into the Future FUT that is coming tomorrow?

View attachment 1347704
yeah, same thing happened to mine. I get an error message when i go to at his ingames or go into a match with him, fully expecting him to go back to normal by tomorrow morning.

I can see this being like that Brandt card last year and it's easier to just leave him as is rather than revert them back. The card is extinct now. He's too good to put in an SBC if that happens.

I can see this being like that Brandt card last year and it's easier to just leave him as is rather than revert them back. The card is extinct now. He's too good to put in an SBC if that happens.
Yeah, but I had a dupe in the transfer so still have one in the club if he remains for whatever reason. I believe he was going to be an SBC that's released.

Yeah, but I had a dupe in the transfer so still have one in the club if he remains for whatever reason. I believe he was going to be an SBC that's released.

Lucky, I hope that pays double.

Had a tonne of luck for fodder pulls grinding league sbcs during this promo so i did two icon player pick sbcs this week.

First one was a choice of mid Keane, prime Trezeguet and prime Butra so that was an absoloute no brainer of a decision. Second one was a tougher decision with prime LeBlanc, prime Best and mid Maldini. All three would've fit the line up but had to go with the heart and take Maldini.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's shocking value lol. Did the first one and got Fofana, considered that a win and haven't done one since
The prospect of getting him,Salah, Vini or CR7 is why I still gave it a go haha. Got Fekir, Keita and Cozza so took Fekir because he still looks usable

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Got Upamecano & the Italian RB from the latest promo from the Campaigners.

Trying to decide if I should get Tonali. No fodder but I have about 400k coins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back