Multiplat FIFA 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Just sunk nearly everything in my club into the icon moments pack for Alan ******* Shearer . Can't think of a worse card to get, I'm not a skiller but the 2* SM is what kills it the card the most.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah, everyone laments about getting Inzaghi or Nakata but I honestly think he's the worst. Sorry man haha

Great. 6 hour maintenance which finishes at 3pm when I leave for work. Needed 1 more win for the rivals rewards
Got the day off and just jumped on to grind out the 6 wins and seen that , 6 hrs wtf . Hopefully this means the game won't be so unplayable because this week has felt like the worse gameplay of any fifa I've played.

Got the day off and just jumped on to grind out the 6 wins and seen that , 6 hrs wtf . Hopefully this means the game won't be so unplayable because this week has felt like the worse gameplay of any fifa I've played.

Looks like they're back up now

Got my 8 wins in with 5 minutes to spare. Took the untradable and cash rewards for the first time this year and from the jumbo players (24 golds 7 rares) i get moments Rijkaard, Courtois, Donnarumma and TOTW Barella. Packed another 5 walkouts from the two other packs so big win for rewards and fodder. Should hopefully have enough to do moments Del Piero now.

660e338ced65e54182bb67d99c307fcc.jpg

Now this is exciting!

This game gives me the absolute shits but I just cannot stop playing a couple of games every 1-2 nights, but I’m quitting 70% of games after I go 0-3 as division 4 is just too good for me and the game hasn’t got a relegation system which it desperately needs.

Market is ****ed. Sangare is 60k.

He has 99 interceptions, 99 strength and 5 stats under 80. He will be one of the best cdms in the game. Meanwhile Fred is 600k for a +2 pace boost on Sangare.

Every single TOTS released today is useable and none of them are bad cards. So the fact you can get all these players for under 50k as well as a good hit rate in packs is stupid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Opened a few of those guaranteed 82+, 83+ and not even close to a walkout let alone any specials

Then I opened a crappy mix of bronze, silver and gold and got Coady

Market is f’ed. Sangare is 60k.

He has 99 interceptions, 99 strength and 5 stats under 80. He will be one of the best cdms in the game. Meanwhile Fred is 600k for a +2 pace boost on Sangare.

Every single TOTS released today is useable and none of them are bad cards. So the fact you can get all these players for under 50k as well as a good hit rate in packs is stupid

That Prem tax is still alive and well

I saw they limited some of the rewards ratings making it difficult to pack Gravenberch, but rough for NED fans

That Prem tax is still alive and well

I saw they limited some of the rewards ratings making it difficult to pack Gravenberch, but rough for NED fans
The max 90 on lower tier rewards means the best you can get is Timber. Really average

Can somebody please tell me - I've got a custom tournament saved on Fifa 21. With 22 now being free on PS Plus I've just started downloading it. Is there a way to transfer the saved data across so I can continue where I was up to in that tournament?
Nope, Don't think anything caries over ever from one FIFA to the next.

Jota out of a 11 81+ PL players pack and Alisson out a 85+ player

Decent morning

Edit: And now a duplicate Alisson, Rodri and Timber out of the 25x 84+ swaps pack

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back