Multiplat FIFA 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks!

I don't know what any of those acronyms mean lol
TOTW - team of the week, players that perform well in real life will get a boosted card for that week. Now there’s no competitions running, no TOTWs in packs.
TOTS - Team of The Season player cards
SBC - Squad building Challenge. From the main menu, you submit a team from your collection of cards for a pack (or player) in the hope to get better cards, the players you submit are gone from your club forever.

The game is coming to an end of its cycle so a lot of cards will be dropped that have 99s in a lot of stats

Wait should I be holding my packs until an optimal time to open or opening as I go? I've been wondering why in packs I never get anything good and it's always just early 80s Gold hacks that are useless in the meta.
If you’re a new player, just open them when you get them. The pack weight (drop of good cards) is so bad right now. Only the big boy packs will see you (have a slight chance) of packing anything decent. It’s good to craft the 85+ x5 pack if you can as that will give you a good shot of something decent. The promo at the moment is shapeshifters and no one in the current team fits mine (other than maybe valverde) so I’m holding my packs until the next team is out (Saturday morning our time).
Don’t use coins to buy packs from the store

If you’re a new player, just open them when you get them. The pack weight (drop of good cards) is so bad right now. Only the big boy packs will see you (have a slight chance) of packing anything decent. It’s good to craft the 85+ x5 pack if you can as that will give you a good shot of something decent. The promo at the moment is shapeshifters and no one in the current team fits mine (other than maybe valverde) so I’m holding my packs until the next team is out (Saturday morning our time).
Don’t use coins to buy packs from the store
What's best to use coins for? Just transfer market I'm guessing?

What's best to use coins for? Just transfer market I'm guessing?
Yeah, buying players you want for your team or an objective. Buying players to complete an SBC. I run a first owner team so I only use players I pack (or complete from SBCs) so that limits me a bit! I’ve actually been very fortunate in packing some big players to get my coin count up. Doesn’t have much use when fifa 23 comes out so I’ll probably roll the dice on some Icon picks or something.
This is my team keeping in mind I have played since early access haha

I switch to 3-5-2 in game

9332A70F-1C49-4039-8AAE-100709D7D5A2.png

Have been playing a little again, mainly to grab the summer swaps tokens. But just had to come in and say WTF are EA smoking with those Mendy SBC requirements. Must be the most absurd and over price SBC ever.

I thought it was a gag.

Awful SBC, but is this the first time in a while they've added segments that require x amount of certain special cards?

I wouldn't mind that for the start/early months of FIFA 23, ala NBA2k, where you submit say 2x Bronze, 4x Silver, 6x Gold and 2x special Liverpool cards for a 85/86 rated Harvey Elliott. Maybe instead of League SBC's (or what's left of them) they have one for each team that rewards a player back?

One of the best things about NBA2k and MyTeam is that card collecting that can be useful down the track.

Awful SBC, but is this the first time in a while they've added segments that require x amount of certain special cards?

I wouldn't mind that for the start/early months of FIFA 23, ala NBA2k, where you submit say 2x Bronze, 4x Silver, 6x Gold and 2x special Liverpool cards for a 85/86 rated Harvey Elliott. Maybe instead of League SBC's (or what's left of them) they have one for each team that rewards a player back?

One of the best things about NBA2k and MyTeam is that card collecting that can be useful down the track.

I remember there was that year for I think an Aubameyang POTM that one of the SBC's was a single IF Gabonese striker which sent that card into immediate extinction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though the game is dead and everyone will have the insane player soon when the 85x 10 becomes repeatable, I have had amazing pack luck continuing on from 99 Messi. Got 97 Marcelo from the 86+ pick today, then got Ramos from a 75+ x5 and then got Ribery from the 85 x10 from the Bundes Cup.
Have taken the team into some games and they feel good, just waiting for that 98 ben Yedder to release and then I'm done :thumbsu:

Fifa 22 - End game.png

Even though the game is dead and everyone will have the insane player soon when the 85x 10 becomes repeatable, I have had amazing pack luck continuing on from 99 Messi. Got 97 Marcelo from the 86+ pick today, then got Ramos from a 75+ x5 and then got Ribery from the 85 x10 from the Bundes Cup.
Have taken the team into some games and they feel good, just waiting for that 98 ben Yedder to release and then I'm done :thumbsu:

View attachment 1471456

The repeatable SBC when it comes is pure genius from EA. We all head into the next game with pure loving thoughts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back