Multiplat FIFA 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 11.27.13 pm.png

Settled on Serie A and am using this currently, once I can afford Theo I'll change the starting formation around to get him in but I'm pretty set on having 3 atb in-game. Ilicic is really nice at CAM, great passer and 5* skill moves but also has a big frame.

Also does anyone know if the full game comes out at midnight tonight or if there's just one global release time?
after my trial finished it gave me a countdown to midnight for it being available.

Had some pretty good luck with the 4600 from pre order. Kyle Walker, Militao and Dembele again, Donnaruma, Courtouis, Kimpembe, and then got Ferland Mendy and Valverde untradeable from a gold upgrades.

Sold most of it and invested in a bunch of Icardi's at 900 coins, and Keylor Navas at 9k coins, they should rise a fair bit when POTM Mbappe SBC comes out.

Think I'll get Kante and Varane once i cash in.

Feels super weird to have the day turn over at 6pm our Eastern time instead of 3/4am

Hopefully some SBC’s tonight, I’ve maxed my transfer/target lists hoping on the OTW Shaqiri rumour

Feels super weird to have the day turn over at 6pm our Eastern time instead of 3/4am

Hopefully some SBC’s tonight, I’ve maxed my transfer/target lists hoping on the OTW Shaqiri rumour

I bought some Benzema's around 16k each, crazy for an 89 rated, anticipating the OTW Camavinga SBC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is probably the best squad I've ever had before actually having played a game. All of these first owner too. Probably gonna go to Antonio's POTM or Toney's TOTW

first owner.PNG

Ok, it's gross and I'll clarify I sunk $240 in on the cheap 21 prices to transfer across to 22 but yesterday after packing Lewa and deciding on a Bundes side I packed Mbappe on the web app. Then in a session last night I packed Ronaldo. I had good luck last game because I got Messi day one but this is f***ing crazy. Incidentally, the only two I didn't get and chased in the 85 x 10 SBC's at the back end of 21.

The dilemma, nice one, is which to sell because I'm not holding two players like that in month 1.

You would have been so excited, dumb little look on your stupid face.

trying to cancel my standard edition pre-order and swap to ultimate. calling this a pain is an understatement
Update: Had no response from Sony, if anybody else has done this with fifa or any other game let me know. This is ******* torture

Ok, you have permission to speak. What happened? I just wanna play the ******* game

What have you attempted to do to get it changed over?

What have you attempted to do to get it changed over?
I've contacted Sony support and reached out to cancel the pre order for standard edition. That was Monday after hours of trying, they said they'd get back but still heard nothing. I'm not gonna buy the ultimate edition until I get the refund because I'd rather not waste $100

I've contacted Sony support and reached out to cancel the pre order for standard edition. That was Monday after hours of trying, they said they'd get back but still heard nothing. I'm not gonna buy the ultimate edition until I get the refund because I'd rather not waste $100

Sony are notoriously slow and very hard to deal with refunds.

I did it once when I bought the wrong version of an older FIFA, think I had to so it as a call though to make sure it actually happened.

Is this where you contacted them - https://www.playstation.com/en-au/support/store/ps-store-refund-request/ ?

Or call 1300 365 911

Remove this Banner Ad

Back