Multiplat FIFA 22

May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
I hate this qualification process for WL ,the idea of it is ok but i feel that needing 5 wins in 9 games isn't good enough when you take into account people quitting at scores level, shitty servers and the average rewards people are getting. It's already stressful enough with the amount of sweaty teams and players not to mention the significant wait times finding an opponent.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah im not a fan of it.

My internet is pretty average so take for example today when i was in the play offs and had won my first 2 games in good gameplay, then lost the next 2 in a row from disconnects when i was up. The rest of the games are laggy as and End up missing by 1 game when i should have been 2-3 games clear.

Now i gotta go grind rivals again before i try again with my dodgy internet. It just kills any enjoyment imo.

May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
If your looking to invest in anything then go for 86s under 12k, 87s under 17k and 88s under 23k right now. They are at their lowest price in 3 weeks and with probably a mid icon sbc tomorrow, as well as fut freeze daily player sbcs next weekend, fodder will rise a crazy amount until after christmas.

Also, that Tiago Djalo card looks absolutely bonkers.

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Who at EA thought that the stricter requirements for managerial masterpiece this year was a good idea ? 77 max squad and no silvers is just boring as batshit, 79 cap and at least 3 silver's would be much better and allows for silver objective cards to be used more often.

Who at EA thought that the stricter requirements for managerial masterpiece this year was a good idea ? 77 max squad and no silvers is just boring as batshit, 79 cap and at least 3 silver's would be much better and allows for silver objective cards to be used more often.

Friendlies is either a barren wasteland or a full on sweatfest this year.

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
That Pique looks good, could probably whack an engine or maestro chem card on him and play him as a cdm

Last edited:

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
From one of the serie a league sbc exchanges. I'm starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel with fodder and coin since pulling Messi in the first two months so this gets me back into game coin wise.
20211205_185850.jpeg

Haller and Sangare are my fav sbc's ever.

Haller is so ******* good, he is just a pure finisher, he has enough pace, is agile enough for 6'3 and just scores everything. 20 goals, 16 assists in 29 games. Massive presence at corners too, nearly scoring one a game with him lol.

Sangare is gonna be slept on so bad, legit haven't played against him yet. He has 98 strength and is 6'3 too, with a shadow he is quick enough and has nearly maxed out defending including 99 interceptions. As a stay back CDM he is perfect, sometimes i move him to CB in game as well and he is incredible. Will see what Gravenberch's upgrade is and if he is a better CM than Sangare is a CDM but otherwise big dick Sangare is locked in.

kdavva

all-time #2 sweet fa podcast host
Oct 19, 2021
Darwin
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fighting Furies, BHA
Haller and Sangare are my fav sbc's ever.

Haller is so ******* good, he is just a pure finisher, he has enough pace, is agile enough for 6'3 and just scores everything. 20 goals, 16 assists in 29 games. Massive presence at corners too, nearly scoring one a game with him lol.

Sangare is gonna be slept on so bad, legit haven't played against him yet. He has 98 strength and is 6'3 too, with a shadow he is quick enough and has nearly maxed out defending including 99 interceptions. As a stay back CDM he is perfect, sometimes i move him to CB in game as well and he is incredible. Will see what Gravenberch's upgrade is and if he is a better CM than Sangare is a CDM but otherwise big dick Sangare is locked in.
I’m using IF Berghuis, Rulebreakers Kudus and RTTF Gravenberch ahead of Sangare, got him on the bench atm

View attachment 1294767

Decided to switch up the team a bit after a couple of months with the same side. Right on the edge of Div 1 now + Neres might be the best card I've used this FIFA. Absolute menace when he's got the ball at his feet.
POTM sangare better than RB by a mile. Used both for over 20+ games each

May 14, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
View attachment 1294767

Decided to switch up the team a bit after a couple of months with the same side. Right on the edge of Div 1 now + Neres might be the best card I've used this FIFA. Absolute menace when he's got the ball at his feet.
How you finding Haller? I've done him and managed to sneak a game in with him before moving. Didn't feel great but that might have been the crap servers haha

Back