Multiplat FIFA 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Stumbled upon a funny glitch.

So my spurs lineup has added gvardiol, sukalo, leao, valverde, diego costa (keeper) and rodrygo

For valverde, rodrygo and leao, i get into negotiations for a swap plus cash. Push it to the line where they think about it, then counter offer half the players value without the swap

I think i got leao for 40m, valverde for 50m and rodrygo for 37m
Silly.
For the cash they rake in, a bit more invested in CM would be nice.

There's another glitch when you offer a fee for a player and the club decides to think about it; they'll come back and say that your offer is unacceptable and then they will offer you the player for $0

Got Lewandowski's $80m regen for free this way

There's another glitch when you offer a fee for a player and the club decides to think about it; they'll come back and say that your offer is unacceptable and then they will offer you the player for $0

lol.
i havent had that one yet. maybe ill make a play at mbappe and de jong after all.

That scenario has never happened to me, they've either accepted the offer or walked away, never seen "they'll think about it".

One of my high priorities is to sign 3 North American players. Dont know who I really want or need. Maybe Pulisic for the LW. I'd go Alphonso Davies to replace Reg at LB but does Canada count as North America?

Maybe Weston Mckennie but I want higher calibre for my midfield.

So won the EPL (just craped in), UECL (2-1 in the final against Betis), FA Cup (thrashed Aston Villa) and Carabao Cup (just got over the line against Man U on World Class .

Last night sold Kane or 123 mill, Rodon for 11 mill, Lo Celso for 42 mill and Sarr for 8.5 mill and bought in Vlahovic, Gvadiol, La Font and Locatelli. So hopefully have a squad that can challenge on all fronts with at least two quality players for each position and some potentials to play against weaker teams/dead ties.

Donnarumma

Dumfries De Ligt Bastoni Reguillon

Kulusevski Barella De Jong Vinicious Jnr

Mbappe Haaland

Bench/Squad: La Font, Bellingham, Bennacer, Vlahovic, Osimhen, Locatelli, Pulisic, Rodrygo, Bissouma, Schlotterbeck, Gvardiol, Bassey, Spence, Musah, Lyons-Foster forgot the rest.

I am obsessed with regens now lol. Found a heap who I want with high potential who I will snap up in various positions. The ones noted below all have potential from 85-94.

My team is currently

Ramsdale
White Saliba Tomori Tierney
Tonali
Wirtz Odegaard
Saka Jesus Leao
Vieira
McKennie
Kean
K. Thuram
Martinelli
Partey
Leroy (regen, CF, 19 (87 overall)

Turner
Tomiyasu
Esposito (regen RB, 17yo 66 overall)
Collins (CM, 17, 61 overall)
Roy (CM, 17, 56 overall)
Whitehead (FB, 17, 63 overall)
Marquinhos
ESR
Rojas (WG, 17, 56 overall)
Lopes (ST, 17, 59 overall)

Looking at getting Camavinga in the off season. Think I'll get Reece James too just cos.

McKennie, Tomiyasu, KT will all get the flick I think.

So won the EPL (just craped in), UECL (2-1 in the final against Betis), FA Cup (thrashed Aston Villa) and Carabao Cup (just got over the line against Man U on World Class .

Last night sold Kane or 123 mill, Rodon for 11 mill, Lo Celso for 42 mill and Sarr for 8.5 mill and bought in Vlahovic, Gvadiol, La Font and Locatelli. So hopefully have a squad that can challenge on all fronts with at least two quality players for each position and some potentials to play against weaker teams/dead ties.

Donnarumma

Dumfries De Ligt Bastoni Reguillon

Kulusevski Barella De Jong Vinicious Jnr

Mbappe Haaland

Bench/Squad: La Font, Bellingham, Bennacer, Vlahovic, Osimhen, Locatelli, Pulisic, Rodrygo, Bissouma, Schlotterbeck, Gvardiol, Bassey, Spence, Musah, Lyons-Foster forgot the rest.

Mate get Bellingham in that midfield ASAP. Vini oh boy. I have 180m in the bank, and should get more with prize money and sales. I don't really need wingers but Vini would be super tempting. But Leao is elite.

I started again as Saliba, White, Vieira and Arteta had face updates.

I gave myself the 1b option so I could sign who I wanted, but remained semi-sensible.

Ramsdale
James Saliba Gabriel Tierney
Partey
Odegaard Camavinga
Saka Jesus Martinelli
Abraham
Musiala
ESR
Vieira
Jorginho
Trossard
Olise
---
Tomiyasu
White
Gvardiol
Zinchenko
Xhaka
Nelson
Branco (regen RW)

James 65m
Camavinga 45m
Abraham 42m
Olise 25m
Gvardiol 55m
Musiala 55m

Musiala has wonderful feet, and Camavinga is great in the midfield.

Not sure who else I will sign, maybe another LW. Am keeping my eye out for regens too.

I started again as Saliba, White, Vieira and Arteta had face updates.

I gave myself the 1b option so I could sign who I wanted, but remained semi-sensible.

Ramsdale
James Saliba Gabriel Tierney
Partey
Odegaard Camavinga
Saka Jesus Martinelli
Abraham
Musiala
ESR
Vieira
Jorginho
Trossard
Olise
---
Tomiyasu
White
Gvardiol
Zinchenko
Xhaka
Nelson
Branco (regen RW)

James 65m
Camavinga 45m
Abraham 42m
Olise 25m
Gvardiol 55m
Musiala 55m

Musiala has wonderful feet, and Camavinga is great in the midfield.

Not sure who else I will sign, maybe another LW. Am keeping my eye out for regens too.

Nice!!

Whats a regen?

I started again as well as the update came through meaning straight into UCL and have Porro and Danjuma whilst Romero is now permanent. Also went the $1b take over but used the trading glitch my son told me about (though I think its well known)

Say you go after Mbappe:

1) Offer a really low rated player and say like $40
2)Offer rejected saying they want $200 mill plus
3)Offer again another really low rated player (must be different) and up to $60
4) PSG/Team will go away and think about it (wait a few days)
5)They come back with a revised offer of anything between $50 - $5mill

I've signed Mbappa, Haaland, De Jong for a total of like $12 mill

Team (Spurs)

Donnaruma
Hakimi Romero Bastoni Mendy

M. Diaby Barella De Jong Chiesa

Mbappe Haaland

Bench
Vinicious Jnr
Latuaro Martinez
Kane
Kulesevski
Porro (made permanent)
Milenkovic Savic
Soler
Lemar
De Ligt
Schlloterbeck (gun!!)
Bentancur
Sessengon
Lloris
Perisic
Danjuma (wont renew his contract)

A bunch of kids.

Whats a regen?
When a player retires, a new player with the same potential will be created in the same league as the player or the free agents. You should be able to find out who’s regen it is by checking their birthday which should be the same as the irl player.

Nice!!

Whats a regen?

I started again as well as the update came through meaning straight into UCL and have Porro and Danjuma whilst Romero is now permanent. Also went the $1b take over but used the trading glitch my son told me about (though I think its well known)

Say you go after Mbappe:

1) Offer a really low rated player and say like $40
2)Offer rejected saying they want $200 mill plus
3)Offer again another really low rated player (must be different) and up to $60
4) PSG/Team will go away and think about it (wait a few days)
5)They come back with a revised offer of anything between $50 - $5mill

I've signed Mbappa, Haaland, De Jong for a total of like $12 mill

Team (Spurs)

Donnaruma
Hakimi Romero Bastoni Mendy

M. Diaby Barella De Jong Chiesa

Mbappe Haaland

Bench
Vinicious Jnr
Latuaro Martinez
Kane
Kulesevski
Porro (made permanent)
Milenkovic Savic
Soler
Lemar
De Ligt
Schlloterbeck (gun!!)
Bentancur
Sessengon
Lloris
Perisic
Danjuma (wont renew his contract)

A bunch of kids.
They are the new youth players who come through with 3D generated faces.

And I did not know that trick lol. But what's the need to do it when you have 1B lol?

That is a massive squad. Still no Bellingham lol, surprised you signed same players as last time too. I try to avoid that in new files.

They are the new youth players who come through with 3D generated faces.

And I did not know that trick lol. But what's the need to do it when you have 1B lol?

That is a massive squad. Still no Bellingham lol, surprised you signed same players as last time too. I try to avoid that in new files.

Haahaa true, Ive still got $500 mill to play with. I just love De Ligt and Bastoni in defence, put in Hakimi instead of Dumfries and went for Martinez over Oshimen but for some reason MArtinez gets tired quickly and takes ages to recover. See how he goes for this season then might swap him in for Vlahovic. Probably get Bellingham as well.

Haahaa true, Ive still got $500 mill to play with. I just love De Ligt and Bastoni in defence, put in Hakimi instead of Dumfries and went for Martinez over Oshimen but for some reason MArtinez gets tired quickly and takes ages to recover. See how he goes for this season then might swap him in for Vlahovic. Probably get Bellingham as well.
I definitely need to strengthen.

Looking at CMs for a Xhaka replacement and I really like either of Bellingham, Valverde, Tonali or Bruno G.

Vinicius on the left is also very tempting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been having a lot of problems with my sliders and getting them right. Was getting pumped on legendary so dropped down to WC. Fulham had 24 shots against me on legendary, wtaf!

I am third in the league I think. Squad looks like this

Ramsdale
James Saliba Gvardiol Tierney
Partey
Odegaard Camavinga
Saka Jesus Martinelli
Musiala
Bruno Guimares
Jorginho
ESR
Olise
Trossard
Abraham
--
Turner
Dumfries
White
Gabriel
Zinchenko
Vega
Nelson
Vieira
De Luca (regen CM 56, potential 80-90)
Casto (regen CF 54 (potential 86-90)

Bruno G has been decent since singing. A great two way CM - very creative, excellent tackler, strong and great at interceptions.

I've sold Tomiyasu and Xhaka. Tomi was too slow and I find wasn't doing much for me. I am not sure what to do with Gabriel. Has never been great for me so am going to give Gvardiol an extended chance. Might sell Gab but we will see how we go. Dumfries is fast and strong on the right which I really like too.

Looking at strengthening CM further - possibly Bellingham and Valverde. I like Vini for the LW too but I'll see. It's fun with a lot of money but you don't really need to be strategic at all with your squad lol.

Sinjin Smith and fancyscum if you're into regens, this is very useful. It's a long read which a lot can probably be skimmed over, but the part with the pics is well worth looking. Gives a good explanation as to how to yield the best results when scouting youth players.

Go to the reddit link - second link below the videos for me.

I have been having a lot of problems with my sliders and getting them right. Was getting pumped on legendary so dropped down to WC. Fulham had 24 shots against me on legendary, wtaf!

I am third in the league I think. Squad looks like this

Ramsdale
James Saliba Gvardiol Tierney
Partey
Odegaard Camavinga
Saka Jesus Martinelli
Musiala
Bruno Guimares
Jorginho
ESR
Olise
Trossard
Abraham
--
Turner
Dumfries
White
Gabriel
Zinchenko
Vega
Nelson
Vieira
De Luca (regen CM 56, potential 80-90)
Casto (regen CF 54 (potential 86-90)

Bruno G has been decent since singing. A great two way CM - very creative, excellent tackler, strong and great at interceptions.

I've sold Tomiyasu and Xhaka. Tomi was too slow and I find wasn't doing much for me. I am not sure what to do with Gabriel. Has never been great for me so am going to give Gvardiol an extended chance. Might sell Gab but we will see how we go. Dumfries is fast and strong on the right which I really like too.

Looking at strengthening CM further - possibly Bellingham and Valverde. I like Vini for the LW too but I'll see. It's fun with a lot of money but you don't really need to be strategic at all with your squad lol.

Nice!!!

Just went through the Jan transfer window and AC Mian offered Leao for Kulusevksi straight swap, couldnt hit accept fast enough. Also straight swapped Martinez for Osimhen. Sitting first by 5 points, knocked out of the Caraboa cup, two round through the FA cup and facing Leverkusen in the UCL knockout.

Plan to sell Kane, Milenkovic Savic and Lemar for Vlahovic, Bellingham and Guimeras in the summer window.

Can be such an odd game, got belted by Leicester 7-2 then topped Man City 4-1 next game.

Nice!!!

Just went through the Jan transfer window and AC Mian offered Leao for Kulusevksi straight swap, couldnt hit accept fast enough. Also straight swapped Martinez for Osimhen. Sitting first by 5 points, knocked out of the Caraboa cup, two round through the FA cup and facing Leverkusen in the UCL knockout.

Plan to sell Kane, Milenkovic Savic and Lemar for Vlahovic, Bellingham and Guimeras in the summer window.

Can be such an odd game, got belted by Leicester 7-2 then topped Man City 4-1 next game.
I had Leao last file, he is fantastic. Lethal on the left. Was handy up top too.

Guimares is very good. Creative, strong, and solid defensively. A good two way midfielder. Bellingham will be great too.

Not sure how I'll strengthen in the summer, probably get Vini.

Gonna aim hard for regens with high PA. Got a CM - Mario Contreras - from Argentina, already at 64.

Cruyff14 Mate, my son and myself started a new career as Spurs. We tried on World Class and to our arses handed to us in the first game by Nott Forest. He's not quite up to World Class Standard so I started playing with the sliders for the CPU side, makes a world of difference and we are now playing on World Class but at a level we can actually get realistic results. We used the "buying cheap players hack" and I let him decide who to buy and sell so the team

Donnarumma

Hakimi Romero Kuende A. Davies

Coman Barella Goreztka Vini Jnr

Mbappe Haaland

Bench: Bremer, Osimhen, Guimeras, Leao, M. Diaby, De Jong, Vlahovic, Schlotterbeck, Kobel, Tonali, Bastoni, Mendy.

Got through Notts Forest 2-1, Brentford 3-0, Man City 1-0, C Palace 4-3 and E Frankfurt 5-0 (our best win). A. Davies did has ACL and is out for 7 months so light on for LB's. Having a blast playing a career with him.

Cruyff14 Mate, my son and myself started a new career as Spurs. We tried on World Class and to our arses handed to us in the first game by Nott Forest. He's not quite up to World Class Standard so I started playing with the sliders for the CPU side, makes a world of difference and we are now playing on World Class but at a level we can actually get realistic results. We used the "buying cheap players hack" and I let him decide who to buy and sell so the team

Donnarumma

Hakimi Romero Kuende A. Davies

Coman Barella Goreztka Vini Jnr

Mbappe Haaland

Bench: Bremer, Osimhen, Guimeras, Leao, M. Diaby, De Jong, Vlahovic, Schlotterbeck, Kobel, Tonali, Bastoni, Mendy.

Got through Notts Forest 2-1, Brentford 3-0, Man City 1-0, C Palace 4-3 and E Frankfurt 5-0 (our best win). A. Davies did has ACL and is out for 7 months so light on for LB's. Having a blast playing a career with him.
Yeah the sliders make a huge difference and make the game much more enjoyable. Ugh, that injury is so common, it's ridiculous!

My team looks like this now

Ramsdale
James Saliba Gvardiol Hernandez
Partey
Odegaard Camavinga
Saka Jesus Vinicius
ESR
Trossard
Martinelli
Musiala
Bruno G
Jorginho
Abraham
---
Bazunu
Dumfries
White
Gabriel
Tierney
Olise
Vieira

Branco (RW regen 69)
Ribeiro (CF regen 65)
Santana (CB regen 77)
Weber (CB regen 58)
Torres (AM regen 74 (found him in free agents!)
De Luca (CM regen 59)
Contreras (CM regen 66)
Casto (ST regen 56)

Squad is obviously massive, but my addiction to regens is a bit out of control. Very satisfying though finding some gems!

Yeah the sliders make a huge difference and make the game much more enjoyable. Ugh, that injury is so common, it's ridiculous!

My team looks like this now

Ramsdale
James Saliba Gvardiol Hernandez
Partey
Odegaard Camavinga
Saka Jesus Vinicius
ESR
Trossard
Martinelli
Musiala
Bruno G
Jorginho
Abraham
---
Bazunu
Dumfries
White
Gabriel
Tierney
Olise
Vieira

Branco (RW regen 69)
Ribeiro (CF regen 65)
Santana (CB regen 77)
Weber (CB regen 58)
Torres (AM regen 74 (found him in free agents!)
De Luca (CM regen 59)
Contreras (CM regen 66)
Casto (ST regen 56)

Squad is obviously massive, but my addiction to regens is a bit out of control. Very satisfying though finding some gems!

Nice!!! Gotta get into regens!!

Anyone play pro clubs? I’ve never played before as I never have any mates who buy fifa!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back