Multiplat FIFA 23

Remove this Banner Ad

started playing FUT last night.

I'm not a massive FUT player by any stretch, but opening packs (like in NBA2K) is always fun.

The game play is fairly enjoyable and solid I reckon. A few new pass and shot types to learn.

Looking forward to some pro clubs this weekend.

lol wut

1664499373361-png.1522163

FIFA stopped being amazing fun around 20 or 21 when they went next gen and stopped the ability to hit wild goals from way far

I'm not giving another cent to these dick heads. Last time I paid for a fifa game was in 19'. It's disgusting how much money people willingly hand over to these criminals for some virtual cards that hold no physical value and become useless in less than 12 months time. It really hasn't even come so far gameplay wise in the last 10 years. I probably had the best time playing Fifa 12',13' and 14' with my brother, don't think the new ones have even surpassed it by far at all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not giving another cent to these dick heads. Last time I paid for a fifa game was in 19'. It's disgusting how much money people willingly hand over to these criminals for some virtual cards that hold no physical value and become useless in less than 12 months time. It really hasn't even come so far gameplay wise in the last 10 years. I probably had the best time playing Fifa 12',13' and 14' with my brother, don't think the new ones have even surpassed it by far at all

I have mates that dip $150-$250 into VC in NBA 2k every year and it seriously makes me reconsider my friendship with them. What a lame way to spend money. I'd rather put it through Sportsbet.

So i unpacked Mdappe in a jumbo pack (also buying up on oz lotto tickets tonight)

Do i sell for roughly 1.5mill in coins?

Best squad is premier league based with mid 70s-mid 80s atm

So i unpacked Mdappe in a jumbo pack (also buying up on oz lotto tickets tonight)

Do i sell for roughly 1.5mill in coins?

Best squad is premier league based with mid 70s-mid 80s atm

Sell him for sure. Will be down to a million in a month (or less) and then keep dropping. He's great of course but still needs a team around him.

I am looking to get back into FIFA after not playing for 4-5 years.

Is FUT the main mode that everyone plays in the game now?

I’m guessing no one here was up at 4am when content dropped and EA ****ed up by adding a 25k pack to the store for a tradable FUT Hero, well I was cause I’m working nightshift. Packed ljunburg and sold for 60k straight away, nice free 35k coins! Hope EA say they stuffed up and compensate me with a new untradable hero pack haha.

So i stupidly purchased this game again, despite vowing not to. Grrr.

The new lengthy running mechanism is interesting. All sorts of odd chemistry styles are being applied to players now, and not just shadow or hunter.

I missed the 25k Heroes tradeable pack mistake by EA dammit. Even so my pack luck hasnt been horrible. Packed Mendy today so my LB is sorted for a while. Packed OTW Jesus last week, De Gea, and also RTTK Terrier, and RTTK Lemar.

The slow burn cards i never seem to pull so that should be fun. Hate how EA have made almost every SBC rewards untradeable. Also the new chemistry system sucks.

Last edited:
Sniped De Bruyne for 122k this morning. Then 2nd match with him nailed a freekick goal in the 88th minute to win a rivals match.

This might be the most ive enjoyed any FIFA.

I'm so crap at Fifa these days. I do alright against the AI on Professional - but get blown away in online matches.

It irks me that I can break some lines but get caught on the very last line of defence and ball stripped instantly. While opponents casually run through (without doing many special skills) and my players stand around like GWS on grand final day.

I'm so crap at Fifa these days. I do alright against the AI on Professional - but get blown away in online matches.

It irks me that I can break some lines but get caught on the very last line of defence and ball stripped instantly. While opponents casually run through (without doing many special skills) and my players stand around like GWS on grand final day.
Are you finding the defensive line to be very high?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back