FIFA World Cup 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Would have put $50 on Messi and Mbappe +0.5 shots on goal @ $2.50 (win) and $100 on France @ $2.20, Bet365 can get in the bin.

What's fcuked is they'll give free bonus bets to those who had bets on this game and not those who deposited before the site went down.

Added pain is I'm expected to now flip my deposit on bets I wouldn't have placed otherwise. Tempted to initiate a chargeback on my card.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hats off to the winners & well done Qatar on a great WC.. I finished a couple hundred down for the tournament but its been a real good watch!

A few bets I like:

Messi 1+ Shot on Target, Mbappe 1+ Shot on Target, Otamendi 1+ Foul, Argentina Over 1.5 Cards @ $3.50 (Free Hit with Sportsbet any leg fail - bet refund)

Mbappe 2+ Shots on Target, Messi 1+ Shot on Target, Over 59.5 booking points @ 9.50 (This covered at the 2018 FIFA World Cup)

Messi and Mbappe to each have 1+ Shot on Target with the Left Foot @ 5.30

Lionel Messi and Mbappe to combine for 2+ Assists @ $11.60

Draw at HT, France to Win, Argentina 4+ Corners, Over 49.5 Booking Points @ 21

Each Team to have 2+ Shots on Target Each Half & Each Team to have 2+ Corners Each Half @ $38

Already have an Outright with my mum and dad account with BetR on Argentina @ $101 and France $101 . (Pre tournament)
Thank you to the ref for that late Argentinan yellow card late in the 98th minute. Happy to get something back from a great game.

Alright, well it's been a fun 4 weeks, and a profitable 4 weeks. I picked France to Win and Mbappe to be top goalscorer before the tournament started, so we'll see if that comes through tonight. I've decided to hedge my France bets though for a guaranteed profit - it's the smart thing to do. Some sort of virus going through the French team at the moment too, so who knows who's fit and who's going to be starting.

Going into the final, I have my 2 bets on France that I posted earlier in the thread. No massive sweat tonight, guaranteed to turn a profit either way (more so if France win & Mbappe outscores Messi), just going to enjoy the game, so I'm on the following:

0.05u - France to Win the world cup @ $101 (BetR)
0.1u - France Win & Mbappe most goals @ $34 (PB)

0.8u - Messi 1+ SOT & Mbappe 1+ SOT @ $2.50 (Bet365 Mega Boost)

2.5u - Argentina to Win the world cup @ $1.91 (Hedging my pre tournament France bet for a guaranteed 2.27u)

Edit: Adding 2 fun bets:
0.1u - Both teams awarded a penalty @ $22 (SB BYO)
0.2u - Mbappe 2+ goals @ $17 (B365)
Smashed the last two. Nice work.

Alright, well it's been a fun 4 weeks, and a profitable 4 weeks. I picked France to Win and Mbappe to be top goalscorer before the tournament started, so we'll see if that comes through tonight. I've decided to hedge my France bets though for a guaranteed profit - it's the smart thing to do. Some sort of virus going through the French team at the moment too, so who knows who's fit and who's going to be starting.

Going into the final, I have my 2 bets on France that I posted earlier in the thread. No massive sweat tonight, guaranteed to turn a profit either way (more so if France win & Mbappe outscores Messi), just going to enjoy the game, so I'm on the following:

0.05u - France to Win the world cup @ $101 (BetR)
0.1u - France Win & Mbappe most goals @ $34 (PB)

0.8u - Messi 1+ SOT & Mbappe 1+ SOT @ $2.50 (Bet365 Mega Boost)

2.5u - Argentina to Win the world cup @ $1.91 (Hedging my pre tournament France bet for a guaranteed 2.27u)

Edit: Adding 2 fun bets:
0.1u - Both teams awarded a penalty @ $22 (SB BYO)
0.2u - Mbappe 2+ goals @ $17 (B365)
+8.62u

World Cup 2022: 52-67-9 +23.44u

WOW, what a final! France didn't win so I'm glad I hedged, but geez my last few bets came in huge! Mbappe is an unbelievable player, will play in at least 3 more World Cups, so I'm glad Messi got this one.

I bet on every single game & ended up hitting my goal of making at least 20 units this world cup - supper happy with that!

My outlay for this tournament ended up being 125u with 23.44u profit - an 18.7% ROI.

+8.62u

World Cup 2022: 52-67-9 +23.44u

WOW, what a final! France didn't win so I'm glad I hedged, but geez my last few bets came in huge! Mbappe is an unbelievable player, will play in at least 3 more World Cups, so I'm glad Messi got this one.

I bet on every single game & ended up hitting my goal of making at least 20 units this world cup - supper happy with that!

My outlay for this tournament ended up being 125u with 23.44u profit - an 18.7% ROI.

Amazing work this World Cup, thank you for sharing your tips and stats.

I wish I weren't such a lazy PoS, I would have done similar.

Your bets for the final were first class, both teams pen and Mbappe 2+, just 👨‍🍳💋

Remove this Banner Ad

Back