Official Team Thread Fighting Furies - S22 - #firsttosix - B & F Monday 19th @ 8pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to thank footy_fumbler for posting in this match thread, which broke the string of losses since he's been away

Good luck for the rest of the season Bombers (Much better name than the Bandits, which I never liked)

You is welcome Furies.

:hearts:

Round 9
dHBoLny.jpg

Round 9 saw us take on the bombers and finally get back on the winners board, whilst we sit in 9th position this week against the warriors will be a massive test as they also sit on 4 wins and are coming off the 4th highest SFA score ever.

A solid debut from NaturalDisaster and fantastic contributions from all across the ground without having a clear star for Fury of the week. Shadow Man was excellent and would be a worthy winner but this week there are 2 Fury of the week winners

One had 20 touches and 1 tackle, the other 19 touches 2 goals but it was their off field work that got us back on the winners board so this weeks Fury of the Week is _Cayz_ & Gentlemen

jCghoiS.jpg

Not much to see in terms of stats added Stevi_Tigers back, we will see if he can break his way into a winning line up after the mother of all premiership benders and NaturalDisaster had his debut

MCnMBz4.jpg

Solid performance once again by tgrs taking the win and continuing his stellar rookie season, akkaps was second and a resurgent _Cayz_ with the bronze. A fantastic first up performance by NaturalDisaster but we have all seen his work in the tan and I expect double figures this week against the bay 13 superstars. With Stevi_Tigers back this week there will be a hot contest for the final place in the starting 20 as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys.

It is with a sad heart that I announce This Is Anfield has left BigFooty and will not be returning. We think that potentially the volatile nature of the Richmond board this year may have been to much for him. We will keep him on the list for the rest of the season but he will probably be delisted before s23.

Farewell to a club champion who played 81 games, won a premiership, made the all Sweet FA team twice and won the rfctigegerarmy award for our best player last season.

One of our best players on and off the field and will be sorely missed.

Hey guys.

It is with a sad heart that I announce This Is Anfield has left BigFooty and will not be returning. We think that potentially the volatile nature of the Richmond board this year may have been to much for him. We will keep him on the list for the rest of the season but he will probably be delisted before s23.

Farewell to a club champion who played 81 games, won a premiership, made the all Sweet FA team twice and won the rfctigegerarmy award for our best player last season.

:cry:

One of the nicest blokes you'll meet on these boards and will be sorely missed.

Come back soon TIA, we love you

Hey guys.

really s**t to hear
I joined SFA just after he stopped posting so unfortunately i haven't seen his banter here... but I did enjoy the positive outlook and sarcasm he brought to the Richmond board.

Hey guys.

Hoping the bolded section is correct and that it isn't his health. Got the impression that some of the posters on the Richmond board were making him bone-weary.
His posts are educated and articulate. In short, he knows what he's talking about. A strong Tiger and revered member of the Furies and respected poster right across BF.
Don't go, This Is Anfield.

Round 10

meh

TszYcfw.jpg

Fury of the week another dominant rucking performance unlucky not to win it last week as well Shadow Man

1FPJmEH.jpg

We had 3 people crack the 100 kicks 100 handballs club this week akkaps, tgrs and also Helen Wheels who has taken the smallest of leads in the DT avg race as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back