Official Team Thread Fighting Furies - Season 20 Premiers - #firsttofive Congrats Shadow Man rfctigerarmy Medalist S20

Remove this Banner Ad

Righto so our next award for the night is the PHX Medal. This medal is awarded to best and most consistent player both on the qooty field and match posting.

So the recipient of S20's PHX Shield has in all honesty since hes entered the league has been the Furies most consistent player both on and off the field. At the tender old age of 94 This Is Anfield is this seasons PHX Shield winner.

Congrats TIA :thumbsu:
He's consistent alright. Consistently bad.

Righto so our next award for the night is the PHX Medal. This medal is awarded to best and most consistent player both on the qooty field and match posting.

So the recipient of S20's PHX Shield has in all honesty since hes entered the league has been the Furies most consistent player both on and off the field. At the tender old age of 94 This Is Anfield is this seasons PHX Shield winner.

Congrats TIA :thumbsu:
Well **** me, doesn't that make my previous post look a touch churlish...
200.gif

Woo hoo now back to the voting.

Rd 11 d Da Bears

5 - Shadow Man - 15 h/o, 21 disposals, 3 tackles, 1 goal
4 - Spuds - 24 disposals, 11 marks, 2 tackles
3 - fumbler - 21 disposals, 7 marks, 3 tackles
2 - Gentlemen - 17 disposals, 3 tackles, 3 marks
1 - TIA - 25 disposals, 5 marks, 1 goal

fumbler's Fruit Bowl
TJTIGER - Doughnuts​

Rd 12 d Roys

5 - Tarkyn_24 - 12 kicks, 7 goals
4 - Nostradumbarse - 20 disposals, 5 marks, 2 goals
3 - fumbler - 20 disposals, 7 marks, 2 tackles
2 - Gentlemen - 19 disposals, 5 tackles, 1 goal
1 - Shadow Man - 10 h/o, 19 diposals, 5 tackles

fFB
Tarkyn_24 - 12 kicks ---- 7 goals ------------ 5 behinds

Rd 13 d Warriors

5 - Shadow Man - 11 h/o, 31 disposals, 2 goals
4 - This Is anfield - 28 disposals, 10 marks, 1 goal
3 - Tarkyn_24 - 11 disposals, 7 goals
2 -Wacky Tiger - 30 disposals, 10 frees for, 6 tackles
1 - fumbler - 27 disposals, 4 marks, 3 tackles

fFB
BILC - doughnuts​

Rd 14 d hawks

5 - Shadow Man - 14 h/o, 22 disposals, 2 goals
4 - Gentlemen - 20 disposals, 2 goals
3 - Wacky Tiger - 19 disposals, 8 tackles
2 - fumbler - 23 disposals, 4 marks
1 - Tarkyn_24 - 9 kicks, 5 goals

fFB
tigland - 1 kick, 1 tackle, 1 goal​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok everyone that's arrived it's time to get all this stuff outta the way so we can party.

A little award that's worth about 25 baht will be awarded to the shittest play of the season, it's a Fruit bowl.

Now on with the first Award of the Night, it's for the Rookie.

The Nuffers Award goes to Helen Wheels

Congrats to Helen what a star.

Thank you Nuffers. Thank you fellow Furies. Please bring lube.

Well Wacky must've got lost on the way back from Doreen's room, looks as though we may have to go on without him?

Surely he knows what is going on.

Oh well one more round and he should be back.

Rd 15 d Rats

5 - BILC - 26 disposals, 9 marks, 1 goal
4 - SudsLoveChild - 15 disposals, 7 marks, 2 goals
3 - Wacky Tiger - 15 disposals, 3 marks, 4 tackles, 2 goals
2 - Gentlemen - 20 disposals, 5 tackles, 1 goal
1 - Nostradumbass - 20 disposals, 8 marks

fFB
bananatigz - 1 handball​

Its ok im here somewhere, i knew Mrs Wacky's idea to bring the kids and let them play in the rfctigerarmy office wouldnt be a great idea :oops:

Rd 16 d LV Bears

5 - Wacky Tiger - 22 disposals, 12 tackles
4 - Gentlemen - 17 disposals, 13 tackles, 1 goal
3 - fumbler - 21 disposals, 6 marks, 3 tackles
2 - SpudsLoveChild - 19 disposals, 7 marks, 1 goal
1 - Shadow Man - 15 h/o, 10 disposals, 2 tackles, 1 goal
fFB
Tis Is anfield - 2 kicks, 2 marks, 2 handballs

fFB awarded to BILC

So that means it gives me great pleasure to announce Shadow Man as the S20 rfctigerarmy medalist. Shadow Man had an outstanding season back in the ruck where he dominated the Qooty field early in his career. A man of few words SM never wastes a post and IMO was easily our best player for S20. Congrats big man you deserve it.

Applause.gif~c200

Final votes
42 Shadow Man
38 Wacky
27 fumbler
24 Spuds
24 Gentlemen
19 Tarks
17 TIA
9 Peterbuch74
6 Stevi
6 flaps
6 Grockadoc
5 Nostra
5 BILC
5 cody_
3 bananatigz
3 Rodney
1 Nuffers

oh and i'll get fumbler to announce what the ffb on each round is. Seems ive announced BILC as the winner of that award for the year :oops:

oh and i'll get fumbler to announce what the ffb on each round is. Seems ive announced BILC as the winner of that award for the year :oops:

He didn't want it so i gave it to Cody

Congrats Shadow Man what a season you had.

Captains Address

So firstly thank you all for coming tonight. Its great to see so many of you made the effort to come and help celebrate what was a historic season for our club. Becoming the #firsttofive has been easily my most favorite accomplishment in my time in the SFA and it could not have been possible without every last one of you (yes even you SpudsLoveChild )

So it is with great pride but also sadness that i inform you all here tonight that i will be handing over the captaincy back to fumbler

I have a few special thank you's id like to get out of the way seeing i didnt actually win an award tonight :eek: (Must go to the Gee Dub school for captaincy in the near future). Thanks firstly to my leadership group members in This Is Anfield , Shadow Man , Grockadoc (last year) , Tarkyn_24 . You guys have made my job especially easy over the last 2 seasons. I could not have asked for a better group of people to work with.

Then a massive thank you to both tigland and fumbler . You two were my initial captains and i owe you two for all the success i and we have been able to have. I know in handing the team back to fumbler that the Furies are in safe hands.

So thankyou all once again. I love you guys, always have and always will. We are premiership brothers/sisters for life.

378079-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back