Official Team Thread Fighting Furies - Season 20 Premiers - #firsttofive Congrats Shadow Man rfctigerarmy Medalist S20

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow what a massive night. Congrats once again to all the award winners.

As most of you would have seen i'll be leaving the Furies to take up a new challenge at the Hawks. I wish you all well for Season 21 in your pursuit to #firsttosix and look forward to our matchup.

I'll probably hang around like a bad smell, like you know worse than Hate did when he left.

Game on bitches ;)

As most of you would have seen i'll be leaving the Furies to take up a new challenge at the Hawks. I wish you all well for Season 21 in your pursuit to #firsttosix and look forward to our matchup.

I'll probably hang around like a bad smell, like you know worse than Hate did when he left.

Game on bitches ;)
Tell your story walking, Hawk boy!

Game on bitches ;)

how long until they remember you stole there best 2 players last season?

Game on bitches ;)
Why would you hang around the Furries thread?
You won't see me doing it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woo hoo now back to the voting.

Rd 11 d Da Bears

5 - Shadow Man - 15 h/o, 21 disposals, 3 tackles, 1 goal
4 - Spuds - 24 disposals, 11 marks, 2 tackles
3 - fumbler - 21 disposals, 7 marks, 3 tackles
2 - Gentlemen - 17 disposals, 3 tackles, 3 marks
1 - TIA - 25 disposals, 5 marks, 1 goal

fumbler's Fruit Bowl
TJTIGER - Doughnuts​

I get Doughnuts?....Not sure if that's a good thing? Just add Homer, then it's an occasion to Drool....

I get Doughnuts?....Not sure if that's a good thing? Just add Homer, then it's an occasion to Drool....

Reminds me of your effort on the Tiger Survivor Island.

Reminds me of your effort on the Tiger Survivor Island.

I got Doughnuts there too? That explains the extra tyre.....

Seriously though, was having a lot of work based issues that kept me preoccupied....:(:cry:

I got Doughnuts there too? That explains the extra tyre.....

Seriously though, was having a lot of work based issues that kept me preoccupied....:(:cry:

Removed from the game for never voting, it was an impressive effort.

Damn work :mad:.

Removed from the game for never voting, it was an impressive effort.

Damn work :mad:.

I kept trying to vote myself off:confused:......But no one was listeningo_O;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back