Official Team Thread Fighting Furies - Season 20 Premiers - #firsttofive Congrats Shadow Man rfctigerarmy Medalist S20

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry fellas, I've been missing in South East Asia (as you do) on a cruise ship. Got caught up having to pay an outstanding tab in the Pattaya area from the Furies last players trip;), something about youcumtwiceyoupaytwice? Anyway, you're all good to show your faces again!

Congratulations to Wacky, Fumbler, Spuds, Gentlemen, Tarks, TIA on briliant seasons, Nuffers, Flaps,Helen & Rodney for keeping it funny and to Peterbuch for popping up and kicking goals when we most needed them through the finals series.

A fantastic honour and I'm very humbled, thank you all for a wonderful season that culminated in the ultimate prize. What a great bunch the Furies are and I'm looking forward to 1st26 in season 21!

Thanks Wacky and Spuds you will both be seriously missed, your contributions have been enormous.

Thanks to Fumbler for being unique (the world needs more of you), always stepping up and putting on a great awards night and to tigland, for just being pretty awesome.

Live long and prosper, Furies and I'll be back online when I get off this boat.

Sorry fellas, I've been missing in South East Asia (as you do) on a cruise ship. Got caught up having to pay an outstanding tab in the Pattaya area from the Furies last players trip;), something about youcumtwiceyoupaytwice? Anyway, you're all good to show your faces again!

Congratulations to Wacky, Fumbler, Spuds, Gentlemen, Tarks, TIA on briliant seasons, Nuffers, Flaps,Helen & Rodney for keeping it funny and to Peterbuch for popping up and kicking goals when we most needed them through the finals series.

A fantastic honour and I'm very humbled, thank you all for a wonderful season that culminated in the ultimate prize. What a great bunch the Furies are and I'm looking forward to 1st26 in season 21!

Thanks Wacky and Spuds you will both be seriously missed, your contributions have been enormous.

Thanks to Fumbler for being unique (the world needs more of you), always stepping up and putting on a great awards night and to tigland, for just being pretty awesome.

Live long and prosper, Furies and I'll be back online when I get off this boat.
#loveyoulongtime
#truegentlemenofthegame

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who were you over there?
I had the same username there.
I originally joined because a SFA v TAEFL interleague series had been organised back in 2009. It was played over there so I joined as sausageroll to match my username here.

I went by Jarman Magic before that on TF though, and would have gone by that username if it hadn't been for the interleague game.

I had the same username there.
I originally joined because a SFA v TAEFL interleague series had been organised back in 2009. It was played over there so I joined as sausageroll to match my username here.

I went by Jarman Magic before that on TF though, and would have gone by that username if it hadn't been for the interleague game.
Not the same Jarman Magic as the AFFL?

Not the same Jarman Magic as the AFFL?
Yeah, a few of the coaches there used to play SFA, TAEFL, and/or TF. A couple of the most active coaches were actually recruited to the site from Qooty leagues back in 2007/8.

Yeah, a few of the coaches there used to play SFA, TAEFL, and/or TF. A couple of the most active coaches were actually recruited to the site from Qooty leagues back in 2007/8.
Ah great to put a name to a name :confused: :D

54831604.jpg

Hows things? Hope you had a super xmas. What did yall get for xmas? I got a wrapped dvd copy of the whole 86.74 minutes that Smartys Power was on the bench for in the Grand Final. Riveting viewing i must say ;) Would watch again :thumbsu:

So a few of you may have noticed that we have new badges

giphy.gif

But then when you see that we have that stupid ugly Dragons Guernsey version it makes you feel a little

computer-smash-other-guys-Mark-Wahlberg-angry.gif

What do we want
Furies premiership badges
When do we want them
NOW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back