Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 23 Official Team Thread congrats cayz #nuffersclawoffame

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done lads/ladettes. At the very least it will be a fun week. Looking forward to it :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Can't wait to line up on my favourite opposition ruck again.

Congrats Sterge and _Cayz_
Good luck next week, I want you to win but I want Haro to win more :D
Wacky for the Deestroy :rolleyes:
:hearts: Thanks for the lulz.

Thanks woosh

tgrs was close to bog today it would be nice for him to win the deestroy so he could have a lasting memory of his time at the furies

Thanks woosh

tgrs was close to bog today it would be nice for him to win the deestroy so he could have a lasting memory of his time at the furies
I'm sure he's got memories lol

My whole 2 seasons as captain I tried to get him over to the Warriors the campaigner, I threw everything at him..HBF, 12 dollas, serving drinks in the LG pm and my delicious muffins but to no avail.

I'm sure he's got memories lol

My whole 2 seasons as captain I tried to get him over to the Warriors the campaigner, I threw everything at him..HBF, 12 dollas, serving drinks in the LG pm and my delicious muffins but to no avail.

Im disapponted you are stepping down, at least i get front row seats to frankie vs hate next season as a consolation prize

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im disapponted you are stepping down, at least i get front row seats to frankie vs hate next season as a consolation prize
Yea, I asked Hate for a special role so I could stay and watch the show lol..it's gonna be a cracker committee season.

Congrats on making the big one guys. For those of you that don't know, I was temporarily a Fury for all of about twenty-five minutes so I could claim a moral premiership here.... No. Okay, I'll let myself out.

Good luck in the GF - smash those bunch of pretenders and harolad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back