Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 24 Official Team Thread - Best of luck next season Furies

Remove this Banner Ad

zWnIXBQ.jpg

:cool:

now do the first time we played

Onto out next award of the night the PHX Shield.

Named after former captain and 200 game Furies legend PHX, the PHX shield reflects that not everything is based on the randomness of the sim and the shield is given to the player adjudged to best uphold the spirit of the Furies and their commitment to the club. Previous winners including tigland 3121 premiers and sausageroll

with this in mind the Season 24 PHX Shield goes to JackNah_8
Congratulations JackNah_8 :)

Congrats to Tarkyn_24, TJASTA, Wacky Tiger, and Sterge for their awards as well.

Hate unjustly had me removed from the committee prior to the season ending, i'm still captain until Sunday and now they are talking about letting a banned player play just because it's the grand final.

The rules are black and white and we are talking about letting a player who already has a suspended sentence for disrepute a player who has been posting on his 'sons' account since being carded. The rules say if you get a card you can't play, this type of bullshit is exactly why people are getting turned off the Sweet FA.

Rules are rules don't just look after your mates. What kind of sad campaigner bases their whole life around a fantasy game anyway.

Haro weaselled his was out of a week off last season The Filth Wizard so he could play in a final and it's happening again.

His suspended sentence for disrepute should be enforced, he is running 2 accounts he should be sitting out a season not being rewarded

Isn't it funny, Sterge? Not two weeks ago, you were pissing and moaning about the privacy of the league, yet here you are dishing out stuff from the committee.

You are literally being one of the reasons you claim to be leaving the league because of.

Sorry but as per The Filth Wizard's word the committee is public access open to be discussed by everyone not some secret society only for a select few, you can't hide behind the committee just because you don't like what the people say.

Face facts you have bent long standing Sweet FA rules to let someone who broke Bigfooty rules play just because it's a pretend grand final

Sorry but as per The Filth Wizard's word the committee is public access open to be discussed by everyone not some secret society only for a select few, you can't hide behind the committee just because you don't like what the people say.

Face facts you have bent long standing Sweet FA rules to let someone who broke Bigfooty rules play just because it's a pretend grand final
This isn't about what I or anyone else thinks. You are being hypocritical over something you say you stand for.

No, I said I discuss it with my leadership group PM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This isn't about what I or anyone else thinks. You are being hypocritical over something you say you stand for.

You are trying to change the subject, I was under the misguided assumption that the committee was a secret society The Filth Wizard informed me that it wasn't the case and I never mentioned it again.

You can deflect all you like but face facts you and your mates that haven't been prematurely silenced have decided to bend sweet FA rules to try and look after their mate.

Same reason a motion of no confidence would never get up your mates would look after you.

You are trying to change the subject, I was under the misguided assumption that the committee was a secret society The Filth Wizard informed me that it wasn't the case and I never mentioned it again.

You can deflect all you like but face facts you and your mates that haven't been prematurely silenced have decided to bend sweet FA rules to try and look after their mate.

Same reason a motion of no confidence would never get up your mates would look after you.
If The Filth Wizard told you to jump off a cliff, would you?

Sorry mate, but you're mentioning too many mates, I'm legitimately confused.

Frankston Rover is unlucky. Missed a game for incorrectly labelling Wing.
Haro can give out spoilers to an anticipated film and may get his ban overturned. Seems legit.
Frankston Rover was not suspended because he mislabeled wing. He was suspend for two separate incidents, which then resulted in a suspension.

Frankston Rover is unlucky. Missed a game for incorrectly labelling Wing.
Haro can give out spoilers to an anticipated film and may get his ban overturned. Seems legit.

One is a Sweet FA rule, one isn't. Weird argument.

Frankston Rover was not suspended because he mislabeled wing. He was suspend for two separate incidence, which then resulted in a suspension.
Ok corrected. Still a joke.
I guess I'll just trust the right decision is made sometime tomorrow.

Ok corrected. Still a joke.
I guess I'll just trust the right decision is made sometime tomorrow.
If you have an issue with the rules, you can always send me a private message detailing specifics or have your committee representative pass on your thoughts for discussion during each off-season. These rules are not new, and they were largely relaxed in the last overhaul.

Also, unrelated issue.

Anyways, congratulations on the B&F night itself and the award, Sterge.

Carry on, Fighting Furies team thread. I apologize for derailing your thread with unrelated issues. :thumbsu:

If you have an issue with the rules, you can always send me a private message detailing specifics or have your committee representative pass on your thoughts for discussion during each off-season. These rules are not new, and they were largely relaxed in the last overhaul.

4C) Eligibility - Players are subject to eligibility rules as per rule 3. If a player becomes ineligible after the team sheet submission deadline (rule 4) they will be allowed to play the match they are named in and will be considered ineligible for any subsequent matches after that. Players that receive BigFooty site bans (red cards) should not be named in team sheets where possible. Players who receive 'Day Off' bans will only be considered ineligible for one match should it be a direct result of breaching rule 1D and should not be named in team sheets where possible. All other day off bans will be not render players ineligible.

Should a club claim to have been unaware of a banned player, the Administrator reserves the right to waive a penalty.

An eligible player must have an active BigFooty account by the submission deadline. Closed or permanently banned accounts are not consider to be active and therefore those players must be removed from the submitted squad and the squad minimum criteria must still be met.

Also, unrelated issue.

Anyways, congratulations on the B&F night itself and the award, Sterge.

Carry on, Fighting Furies team thread. I apologize for derailing your thread with unrelated issues. :thumbsu:

I love a good b and f where the host has a few too many and starts blurting out their deepest darkest thoughts

I’m surprised he didn’t profess his undying love to Frankston Rover ;)

Go home sterge, you’re drunk :p ;) :drunk:

If The Filth Wizard told you to jump off a cliff, would you?

Sorry mate, but you're mentioning too many mates, I'm legitimately confused.

Frankston Rover was not suspended because he mislabeled wing. He was suspend for two separate incidents, which then resulted in a suspension.
One is a Sweet FA rule, one isn't. Weird argument.

Are you both serious right now?

The sweet fa rule cayz posted if you get a site red card you can't play. It has been a rule forever and a day. Yet you have extended the team sheet deadline in the hope he manages to weasel his way out of the card for the second time in as many seasons. Why are you two pretending like this is not a big deal?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back