Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 24 Official Team Thread - Best of luck next season Furies

Remove this Banner Ad

TIA is a grumpy old bastard with little tolerance for fools. I can proudly say I have no one on ignore... Crumpet Avenger came close to popping my ignore cherry.

That stupid snake barker was almost my first.

In the SFA i almost put jobe on a few years back.

TIA is a grumpy old bastard with little tolerance for fools. I can proudly say I have no one on ignore... Crumpet Avenger came close to popping my ignore cherry.

Yea, he is Mr Grumpy but sometimes he is fine over at the Tan. Though he does act like a football expert. I've never placed him on ignore, there are a couple of others that I'm tempted to place on my ignore list....

Yea, he is Mr Grumpy but sometimes he is fine over at the Tan. Though he does act like a football expert. I've never placed him on ignore, there are a couple of others that I'm tempted to place on my ignore list....

Sorry. :(

Ha jokes on you, I can't be ignored :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back