Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 24 Official Team Thread - Best of luck next season Furies

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, unfortunately we couldn't keep the streak going, but Tigers are in a prelim so win win really. Had a debut last weekend in TJASTA who contributed to 2 goals.

upload_2017-9-12_15-46-5.png

Nuffers leading our disposal tally so far with Wacky Tiger still our leading goal kicker. Apparently I am the Furies Luke Shuey catching up to the Joel Selwood of the team Sterge

Dragons this week, who will probably be really boring as usual. Thread is up now so go and get started!

To all you ungreatful bastards and tigland who have have done something worth a banner either pm me what it was or tag me in this thread and i'll get one done for you asap, or when I can be bothered as I have my computer going again.

All my love.
fumbler.

To all you ungreatful bastards and tigland who have have done something worth a banner either pm me what it was or tag me in this thread and i'll get one done for you asap, or when I can be bothered as I have my computer going again.

All my love.
fumbler.
You missed my 173rd banner.

Nope, just a gigantic arse with an M tattooed on each cheek. We ran through the center, like a SFA rebirthing.

Sounds similar to akkaps Batchelor party.
But without short people.

Unfortunately we lost our second in a row to the Dragons in what was a bore of a match thread.

Stats as of Round 7
upload_2017-9-19_18-41-26.png

Having my most consist season leading our DT average. Wacky not racking up the posessions he usually gets but leading our goalkicking.

We are facing the East Side Hawks this week, time to give that traitor tgrs hell ;)

Tigers must be in the finals to let this thread slip to page 2.

Was waiting for the 80 final v Magpies to come on tv....... Tarks did real well that game.
;)

Unfortunately we lost our second in a row to the Dragons in what was a bore of a match thread.

Stats as of Round 7
View attachment 417797

Having my most consist season leading our DT average. Wacky not racking up the posessions he usually gets but leading our goalkicking.

We are facing the East Side Hawks this week, time to give that traitor tgrs hell ;)

They all get kicked out of home at some stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sterge
Best of luck with the baby :hearts: :baby: I hope it all goes smoothly and happily x

Thanks wooshy we had a healthy baby boy about 9am this morning had him in his tigers socks early hope he can see and win tomorrow. Mum is good she's a legend.

Thanks wooshy we had a healthy baby boy about 9am this morning had him in his tigers socks early hope he can see and win tomorrow. Mum is good she's a legend.
Awwwww mate very very happy for you, may he have a long and happy, healthy life x :)

Women are amazing :thumbsu: :D

Congratulations! That's great news and already a Richmond fan!

Doesn't get a choice :p

The oldest one had footy colours day at school yesterday and I told him enjoy it because in all my years at school it was embarrassing wearing Richmond stuff :p

Awwwww mate very very happy for you, may he have a long and happy, healthy life x :)

Women are amazing :thumbsu: :D

they are indeed and thanks Woosh

Doesn't get a choice :p

The oldest one had footy colours day at school yesterday and I told him enjoy it because in all my years at school it was embarrassing wearing Richmond stuff :p

they are indeed and thanks Woosh

I didn't get choice either, but it's the best way. Did you see Richo's latest instagram photo, his daughter is already wearing the Richmond colours. You should buy that Richmond bodysuit for your newborn.

I didn't get choice either, but it's the best way. Did you see Richo's latest instagram photo, his daughter is already wearing the Richmond colours. You should buy that Richmond bodysuit for your newborn.

lol that thing is way too big for her and it's going to be 29 tomorrow

Congratulations Sterge to you and the wife. Awesome news and glad to hear all are doing well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back