Official Team Thread Fighting Furies - Season 25. BnF to be Sunday night 22nd @ tiglands House Boat

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright, well the home and away season is done. We have had a disappointing drop in form after losing three in a row. Hopefully, this drop in form is our version of the Tigers 2017 rounds 6-9 and we go on to become #firsttosix.

Stats as of the end of home and away season:
upload_2018-5-21_0-14-40.png
Good effort from Helen Wheels for coming 4th in the Fred medal tally for the season and comfortably leading our goal kicking with 65 goals for the season.
JackNah_8 led our total disposals count with 353 also ranking 4th in the league for disposals.
Hate led our tackle count with 87 tackles, ranking 8th in the league.
@managatang recorded 146 hit outs for the season coming 8th in total hit outs in the league.

It is now finals time and despite losing our last three we finished 6th with 8 wins, 8 losses and a percentage of 91.90 securing a home elimination final against the Swamprats next week. They have been our bogey team lately as they have a good record against us even when they were s**t, so hopefully the wheels will turn in our favour.

Alright, well the home and away season is done. We have had a disappointing drop in form after losing three in a row. Hopefully, this drop in form is our version of the Tigers 2017 rounds 6-9 and we go on to become #firsttosix.

Stats as of the end of home and away season:
View attachment 500259
Good effort from Helen Wheels for coming 4th in the Fred medal tally for the season and comfortably leading our goal kicking with 65 goals for the season.
JackNah_8 led our total disposals count with 353 also ranking 4th in the league for disposals.
Hate led our tackle count with 87 tackles, ranking 8th in the league.
@managatang recorded 146 hit outs for the season coming 8th in total hit outs in the league.

It is now finals time and despite losing our last three we finished 6th with 8 wins, 8 losses and a percentage of 91.90 securing a home elimination final against the Swamprats next week. They have been our bogey team lately as they have a good record against us even when they were s**t, so hopefully the wheels will turn in our favour.

Any danger of you busting your cherry and actually leading us to a win?

#sacknaturaldisasteragain

Did you see my stats, I'm ahead. You fell behind

That's because:

1) you stole my goon, and that's where my superqooty powers come from

2) my energies have been focused on trying to lead this rabble of a club out of the loserdom that ND is infesting it with. Sadly you rejected my offer of goon and victory, and chose to embrace the status quo. So that's me done trying to help with team win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually that gives me an idea

Wacky Tiger do your mod powers extend to this board? If so, I propose the following:

1) capt0% posts his teamsheet of death

2) you mod edit to misspell "offical"

3) we report capt0% for an incorrect teamsheet, and volunteer for him to wear a one game suspension

4) winning

Actually that gives me an idea

Wacky Tiger do your mod powers extend to this board? If so, I propose the following:

1) capt0% posts his teamsheet of death

2) you mod edit to misspell "offical"

3) we report capt0% for an incorrect teamsheet, and volunteer for him to wear a one game suspension

4) winning

I think it would be a 4 goal head start to the other team in that case, I wouldn’t be suspended

Remove this Banner Ad

Back