Official Team Thread Fighting Furies - Season 25. BnF to be Sunday night 22nd @ tiglands House Boat

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm loyal

Loyal to you, not the furies

So far you have agreed to transfer to the wonders, the demons, the warriors, the bombers, and even the gumbies

You can schedule your interviews for this weekend, because you will have plenty of free time ;)

Loyal to you, not the furies

So far you have agreed to transfer to the wonders, the demons, the warriors, the bombers, and even the gumbies

You can schedule your interviews for this weekend, because you will have plenty of free time ;)
I never organised a deal with the gumbies. You'll be happy to hear that I've organised an interview with another team as well

I never organised a deal with the gumbies. You'll be happy to hear that I've organised an interview with another team as well

I would drive you, but I will have a qooty game to play

so, with your rolled gold guarantee you wont change anything i post....

tumblr_njzrzaICmG1s3h43ko1_500.gif

give you a quick spoiler, this will be no ND limp dick "no changes" teamsheet

Okay, it's time for the easiest part of any captain's job- the cuts.
Now while I wasn't able to cut everyone I wanted to, I have cut a lot of you.
NaturalDisaster is cut.
JackNah_8 is cut.
This Is Anfield , you're gone.
TJASTA , you stole my goon.
That's why it was so cool to cut you.
Congratulations! The rest of you made the team.

I'm already warming to you as captain; good to see you got rid of the dead weight- now the furies can soar

Your guarantee is overruled. Overrule the team sheet.

How the * is a guaranteed overruled?

He made a promise, and he's broken it. Where I come from that's a flog act

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, that was painful :’(. For some reason the Rats are our bogey team as we have had a poor record against them. That is our season gone, but no worries, we will regroup and bounce back next season.

Season 25 final stats:*

upload_2018-5-27_19-26-44.png

* I have ****ed up this spreadsheet something chronic so a lot of these are incorrect ☹

Thank you all for such a great season, I am happy to be continuing on as captain for Season 26. Feel free to stick around, give s**t to other clubs during the rest of the finals series and off season, or take a break and come back refreshed for season 26.

BnF will take place whenever Wacky Tiger gets his arse into gear.

Would also like to thank _Cayz_ for all his services to the club for the past 4 seasons, and thanks especially for not delisting me when I almost got you suspended :D

Also thanks to akkaps and JackNah_8 who are both leaving us for their posting efforts over the last few seasons.

Would also like to thank _Cayz_ for all his services to the club for the past 4 seasons, and thanks especially for not delisting me when I almost got you suspended :D

Also thanks to akkaps and JackNah_8 who are both leaving us for their posting efforts over the last few seasons.

thanks, I'll see you back in the Richmond Board again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back