Official Team Thread Fighting Furies - Season 25. BnF to be Sunday night 22nd @ tiglands House Boat

Remove this Banner Ad

You should have seen his praccie match team sheet... no ruck line, and a Demons player in the line up :$
It was almost a masterstroke, we only lost by 89 points.
Vossy is jealous.

Just to let everyone know what's going on in the committee room atm we are currently discussing this coming seasons rule changes to do with teamsheets and simming. Currently those of us that represent our clubs have agreed on the length of the season and finals and we should be starting on the 4th of February.
Thankyou for allowing me once again to lead the Furies.

Just to let everyone know what's going on in the committee room atm we are currently discussing this coming seasons rule changes to do with teamsheets and simming. Currently those of us that represent our clubs have agreed on the length of the season and finals and we should be starting on the 4th of February.
Thankyou for allowing me once again to lead the Furies.
Does this all have TFW's approval?

Does this all have TFW's approval?

Not sure, he won't answer my calls after he attacked my good name.

Us idiots will run the nut house one day, nice change from all those North jerks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure, he won't answer my calls after he attacked my good name.

Us idiots will run the nut house one day, nice change from all those North jerks.

When did you have a good name?

You should have seen his praccie match team sheet... no ruck line, and a Demons player in the line up :$
In his defence, he was told that Collingwood supporters didn’t have the highest of IQs.

He thought that the mirror on the back of the door to our club rooms would be sufficient to keep me here. Idiot didn’t realise I wasn’t born yesterday and after five seasons of trying I finally escaped. Through said front door. :)

When did you have a good name?

I paid a Russian guy with a pretty nice moustache one hundred rubles to post some really awesome stuff about how cuddly I am.
All that effort has been savagely taken away from me now due to someones over inflated ego.
So sad.

In his defence, he was told that Collingwood supporters didn’t have the highest of IQs.

He thought that the mirror on the back of the door to our club rooms would be sufficient to keep me here. Idiot didn’t realise I wasn’t born yesterday and after five seasons of trying I finally escaped. Through said front door. :)

I thought they said keep everyone miserable and they'll love you for ever.

Oi, Im just back after a stay at her Majesty's pleasure. not my fault even my mum appealed me getting parole
Her Majesty's pleasure? You played for the Royals? :eek:

Should have made your defence lawyer push for the death penalty.

Oh wait. I see what you're saying. You didn't play for the Royals, right? Crisis avoided. Reputation still intact.

Her Majesty's pleasure? You played for the Royals? :eek:

Should have made your defence lawyer push for the death penalty.

Oh wait. I see what you're saying. You didn't play for the Royals, right? Crisis avoided. Reputation still intact.

even Colin Sylvia wouldn't play for the Royals

I'd play for the bloody Wonders before I play for that rabble

View attachment 451442

History and Awards

Established : Season 3
Founded by: rfctigerarmy
Premierships won:
Five (05, 08, 10, 11, 20)
Home Ground: rfctigerarmy Hippodrome
SFA Hall of Fame:
rfctigerarmy S15
Mobbenfuhrer Medallists: Wacky Tiger S18 & 19
AlfAndrews Award: tugga – 72 goals S10, kretchy – 65 goals S16
EKA Medal: Wacky Tiger S17, Sterge S21, tgrs S22
Deestroy Medal: CJH S5, Beaver’s Army S8, hougie S10, BILC S11, Cutty S15, Uncle_Leo S18,
Wacky Tiger S20
TFLUA Medalist: Wacky Tiger S18, Helen Wheels S22

Season 25 Playing Roster

00. akkaps (145)
1. Equus (229)
2. EvenExhale (0)*
3. Grockadoc (231)
4. NaturalDisaster (28)
5. _Cayz_ (54) (vc)
6. JackNah_8 (20)
7. manangatang (0)*
8. Helen Wheels (74)
9. Wackelpudding (0)*
10. tigland (197)
11. flaps (166)
15. Hoos (7)
16. Stevi_Tigers (58)
17. Wacky Tiger (132) (c)
18. TJASTA (0)*
19. Calcium Man (1)
21. rfctigerarmy (361)
23. Shadow Man (276)
33. Sterge (54)
34. Nuffers (172)
60. This Is Anfield (102)
69. Tiger71 (0)*
74. footy_fumbler (173) (c)
79. joelsyt (19)
100. Michaels (47)
??. rfctiger74

Playing Kit

Milestones

rfctigerarmy Hippodrome

Where the * is our kit?

If we are playing nude im gunna need to take my spray on tan up a notch, from cheese twisties orange to trump orange

*edit - also i need a volunteer to spray around the bits i cant reach, primarily the undercarriage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back