Official Team Thread Fighting Furies - Season 25. BnF to be Sunday night 22nd @ tiglands House Boat

Remove this Banner Ad

Where the **** is our kit?

If we are playing nude im gunna need to take my spray on tan up a notch, from cheese twisties orange to trump orange

*edit - also i need a volunteer to spray around the bits i cant reach, primarily the undercarriage
we have a kit?

Well the kit is pink so we may as well be nude ;).

pink?!?!? I thought the Wonders were the "flamboyant" club of the SFA.... not that theres anything wrong with that

Wacky Tiger _Cayz_ have you guys heard anything from fumbles? Hasn't been seen for the last couple days.

Yeah that sounds like fumbler, what about him?

:p. I'll check my PM's - yeah nothing from him in that time frame.

Yeah that sounds like fumbler, what about him?

:p. I'll check my PM's - yeah nothing from him in that time frame.
Hmm hopefully he's back before too long.

Basically what's been happening the past day or so is captains and LG have been working on putting together some 'All Time Greatest Line Ups' and we're planning to sim some matches between these as curtain raisers during the week to the season opening next week, which is also Heritage Round. Should be fairly straight forward as historical info is quite easily accessed.

Let me know if you guys need any stats and stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basically what's been happening the past day or so is captains and LG have been working on putting together some 'All Time Greatest Line Ups' and we're planning to sim some matches between these as curtain raisers during the week to the season opening next week, which is also Heritage Round. Should be fairly straight forward as historical info is quite easily accessed.

We just recently S23 did a greatest Furies of the last 20 seasons. I’ll try find that for you later

Yeah i'll talk to the team / LG and we'll get something to you.

We just recently S23 did a greatest Furies of the last 20 seasons. I’ll try find that for you later

Knew there was a reason I let you be Captain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back