Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 26 - Congratulations S26 rfctigerarmy medal winner Tigerturbulance!

Remove this Banner Ad

1547892685442.png
Well, the final round of the season was an interesting one. Sick and tired of flogs in the league whinging about non qooty related posting, we went into this thread with one mission: Put on our best Gerard Whately impersonations and talk only qooty stats the entire week. That we did, which caused quite a few confused melts from the bears, especially from Cadaver (who secretly loved it as he is a bigger nerd than rfctiger74 during his WoW days).
We came out firing and pumped the Bears in the first quarter, leading 6.5 to the Bears 2.1. We somehow let the knobs back into the game in the second quarter and the rest wound up being a tight arm wrestle. We kept them goalless in the fourth quarter and won our final game for the home and away season by 10 points.
Grockadoc (19 disposals, 7 tackles), Tigerturbulance (21 disposals, 2 goals) and mightymalaka (24 disposals, 7 marks) were our best on the day with strong performances from Hate, This Is Anfield and Chappyuk.​

SEASON 26 RFCTIGERARMY MEDAL FINAL LEADERBOARD

Ranks 4-16

OES: 19
Rfctigerarmy: 19
This Is Anfield: 19
ChappyUK: 17
Hate: 16
Sterge: 13
Shadowthorn: 12
NaturalDisaster: 7
THE_GUN: 6
Mightymalaka: 6
Grockadoc: 5
Lsta062: 5
Tiger Toffee: 3
Pielebo87: 3
Wacky Tiger: 1
Top three incoming....

View attachment 607466
Well, the final round of the season was an interesting one. Sick and tired of flogs in the league whinging about non qooty related posting, we went into this thread with one mission: Put on our best Gerard Whately impersonations and talk only qooty stats the entire week. That we did, which caused quite a few confused melts from the bears, especially from Cadaver (who secretly loved it as he is a bigger nerd than rfctiger74 during his WoW days).
We came out firing and pumped the Bears in the first quarter, leading 6.5 to the Bears 2.1. We somehow let the knobs back into the game in the second quarter and the rest wound up being a tight arm wrestle. We kept them goalless in the fourth quarter and won our final game for the home and away season by 10 points.
Grockadoc (19 disposals, 7 tackles), Tigerturbulance (21 disposals, 2 goals) and mightymalaka (24 disposals, 7 marks) were our best on the day with strong performances from Hate, This Is Anfield and Chappyuk.​

statistically this game had more statistics used in its match thread than any other match thread in SFA history

SEASON 26 RFCTIGERARMY MEDAL FINAL LEADERBOARD

Ranks 4-16

OES: 19
Rfctigerarmy: 19
This Is Anfield: 19
ChappyUK: 17
Hate: 16
Sterge: 13
Shadowthorn: 12
NaturalDisaster: 7
THE_GUN: 6
Mightymalaka: 6
Grockadoc: 5
Lsta062: 5
Tiger Toffee: 3
Pielebo87: 3
Wacky Tiger: 1
Top three incoming....

how the * did This Is Anfield get 19 votes?!?!?

is it end of days?

Don't hold them back because you're a lightweight
Yeah I admit it .....I should have had 2 buckets, one in each hand ......but i was worried about the Furies deliberately missing the bucket & using me as a target

Plus, have you ever tried getting another bucket at this time of night .....

3rd place:

1547893162565.png

In third place on 25 votes is probably the biggest dickwad I’ve ever played with in the SFA, rfctiger74 He played mostly in the rover position before I moved his fat arse to the bench and we started winning. He still managed to pick up 25 BnF votes averaging 13.41 disposals, averaged a DT score of 58 and booted 21 goals for the season. Congratulations on third place RFCT74!​

Yeah I admit it .....I should have had 2 buckets, one in each hand ......but i was worried about the Furies deliberately missing the bucket & using me as a target

Plus, have you ever tried getting another bucket at this time of night .....

statistically this game had more statistics used in its match thread than any other match thread in SFA history
you were 100% correct in what you stated re stats used
1547893276701.png

2nd Place

1547893265051.png

In second place with 52 votes is the Furies VC for S26, leader of Team EAD and spokes person for various digestive disorders. He played in rover averaging 17.71 disposals, 4.65 tackles, an average DT of 66 and kicked 13 goals for the season. TJASTA. Congrats on runner up TJ!​

2nd Place

View attachment 607469

In second place with 52 votes is the Furies VC for S26, leader of Team EAD and spokes person for various digestive disorders. He played in rover averaging 17.71 disposals, 4.65 tackles, an average DT of 66 and kicked 13 goals for the season. TJASTA. Congrats on runner up TJ!​

how the * are you twice as good as me? math has ****ed me again!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WINNER OF THE S26 RFCTIGERARMY MEDAL
1547893317547.png

Now for the winner who scored a whopping 72 votes. He is probably the most disgusting and depraved human being ever recruited to the Furies. He was rewarded a ruck spot after an impressive rookie half season and fit in nicely averaging 11.18 hit outs per game. He also played well as an extra mid around the ground averaging 17.7 disposals, booted 23 goals and scored an average DT of 75. He also won the Swankie award for leagues best player. Congratulations to the winner of the Season 26 rfctigerarmy medal, taking out his second award for the night, Tigerturbulance! Congratulations on a great season dude.

1547893518721.png

View attachment 607471

Now for the winner who scored a whopping 72 votes. He is probably the most disgusting and depraved human being ever recruited to the Furies. He was rewarded a ruck spot after an impressive rookie half season and fit in nicely averaging 11.18 hit outs per game. He also played well as an extra mid around the ground averaging 17.7 disposals, booted 23 goals and scored an average DT of 75. He also won the Swankie award for leagues best player. Congratulations to the winner of the Season 26 rfctigerarmy medal, taking out his second award for the night, Tigerturbulance! Congratulations on a great season dude.

View attachment 607472

awesome season turbo!!! congratulations!!!

3rd place:

View attachment 607468

In third place on 25 votes is probably the biggest dickwad I’ve ever played with in the SFA, rfctiger74 He played mostly in the rover position before I moved his fat arse to the bench and we started winning. He still managed to pick up 25 BnF votes averaging 13.41 disposals, averaged a DT score of 58 and booted 21 goals for the season. Congratulations on third place RFCT74!​
So you cost the beloved rfctiger74 the Furies B & F Win ......I'd be ropeable

View attachment 607471

View attachment 607476
200tr.gif

View attachment 607471

View attachment 607476
Nice one Tigerturbulance. Congrats to TJASTA and rfctiger74 as well.

Ok, now that concludes the Furies BnF for Season 26. I will now say a few words before we hop into the festive of goon shots and wild orgies.

Firstly, I would like to congratulate all the winners tonight on your respective awards, your name is now etched into Furies history, where as I will only ever go down as a captain, didn’t even get a captains trophy during my ffs (I would have won the S23 BnF but _Cayz_ moved me in order to suit his Superqoach team).

Secondly, thank you to my leadership team, namely TJASTA and rfctiger74, not the 4 other flogs who were only there by name. Not only for your help with the BnF, but throughout the season, it certainly lightened the load on me as a captain (well not really with the amount of knives I had to dodge).

I would also like to thank the Furies for the 4.5 seasons I’ve played with you, it’s been a great journey and you’ve been a wonderful (and ******* shitty) team to play along side and banter with. One day I may return, I may also not.

I now officially hand over the reigns to TJASTA (who I am sure will be equally as good as a captain I was) and I hope he is treated equally as poorly as I was :D.

First of all, I would like to give thanks NaturalDisaster and JackNah_8 for their service to the club and I wish them all the best at their new homes. I would also like to give a big congrats to all the awards winners tonight. It’s a great honour to be named the captain (or tsar 😉) of one of the most successful clubs in the SFA.

In Season 26 we went well on the Qooty field but went backwards off it. As such, Season 27 will see the biggest change to the club since we became opening recruiting in Season 16. The new leadership group see this as the perfect time to weaker our ties to the Richmond board, which frankly we should have done seasons ago. This means no more recruited drives on the Richmond board, major changes in our rookie recruiting policy and a complete re-brand of the club. The main goal of this leadership group is to move away from the Richmond image that many un-original flogs in this league believe we are. So, expect our new faces to come from all difference parts of BigFooty. The first to join us in Season 27 are Edmund hunt, UAWM, Carson Dial and TigerTime_89. The Season 27 team thread will be up soon.

Season 26 we were grand finalist, let’s go one better in Season 27 and #RaiseHavoc

SjctrmZ.png

-TJASTA

Tsar of the Fighting Furies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back