Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 26 - Congratulations S26 rfctigerarmy medal winner Tigerturbulance!

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win Furies

Good on (and off) field contributions from our rookies Shadowthorn, @lsta9621, Tiger Toffee... THE_GUN was unsighted? :p Next week we have the Bombers (make sure you tell that turncoat flog _Cayz_ he is a campaigner, they are a lot less spammy than the Rats so it should be easier to keep up with the thread.

Everyone else please don't forget to give your 3-2-1 for the PHX shield as discussed :D

Last edited:

wooo

What a win!

On to the Wonders next week who have gotten smashed the past two weeks.
I put on a bet with Qrownbet 1k at $1.70 for furies to win this game as well as betting $500 I would beat Matty411 in the ruck at $2.05 plus just to make sue I was committed to having a great game I had a side bet with Matty411 that the loosing ruck had to post a blurb on how good the other ruck was in the Sweet S26 Power Ruck Rankings thread. So what a win: yes WHAT A WIN!

Great win guys - let's make it three from three! #ead

Also does anyone do posting stats? I'm happy to collate that for everyone though I need to know what the cutoff is for the thread to stop counting posts?

Also does anyone do posting stats? I'm happy to collate that for everyone though I need to know what the cutoff is for the thread to stop counting posts?

I generally do them to see overall activity but I don’t post them because it can encourage spamming.

Haven’t done it yet this season so you’re welcome to collate them if you want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah mate, if you want to posting stats that's fine. I would imagine that the cut-off would be when the next match thread starts.

Yeah mate, if you want to posting stats that's fine. I would imagine that the cut-off would be when the next match thread starts.
That's what I thought - that means I only have to post eleven more times in the current one to overtake NaturalDicksaster from two days' worth of posting.

I promise not to be a lazy campaigner this week*

*No promises

#furiespostingstats

Predictably the spamrats spanked us in the posting quantity though I believe the quality would have been higher for us. I know I probably shouldn't count Jacknah_8's stats but she;'s technically still on the roster so ead.

Good to see one of our rookies getting off to a great start and our vice captain and skipper leading from example.

Remember furies it's not just about numbers. #qualityoverquantity

upload_2018-8-6_11-13-2.png

Oh hi second grade teacher.
"TJASTA's academic skillset is impressive. Unfortunately his attitude and behaviour need improvement."

"TJASTA's academic skillset is impressive. Unfortunately his attitude and behaviour need improvement."
Well it was her fault for talking away my pencil case, I had no other option then to punch.

our vice captain and skipper leading from example.

Remember furies it's not just about numbers. #qualityoverquantity

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back