Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 33 Team Thread: CONGRATS TOUMP AND PICK

Remove this Banner Ad

It took you 5 minutes to come up with that crap

Be better
yeah bomber copypastas don't work against me smallfry
be better and * off out of my team thread :thumbsu:

Furies' S34 uniforms revealed:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hay boffins come and spread good things and then some at the LVB BnF on right now cheers
☞︎🖂︎🖂︎🙵 □︎♐♐︎ ■︎□︎■︎📫︎☞︎◆︎❒︎♓♏︎⬧︎ ⬧︎♍︎◆︎❍︎📬

☞︎🖂︎🖂︎🙵 □︎♐♐︎ ■︎□︎■︎📫︎☞︎◆︎❒︎♓♏︎⬧︎ ⬧︎♍︎◆︎❍︎📬
Yeah, like that!

THE CLAW OF FAME
The Claw of Fame (Life Membership) is awarded to posters who have either played 150 games or more or been a captain, coach or administrator of the Furies. This season's recipients came to the league in season 25 and became critical architects for the club over the next seven seasons. They would create the “Goon, Kittens and Criminals” Furies identity, which would become adored by the wider league. They would also build a strong culture behind the scenes, allowing posters to explore their personas fully.

Turbo would win three rfctigerarmy Awards and become one of the best captains the club would ever happen. Ned would become a strong vice-captain and committee member for the club, allowing the club's opinions on league matters to be fully heard. While they have left for a new challenge, this award will ensure they will forever be Furies legends. Congratulations Ned_Flanders and Tigerturbulance. We wish you all the best building OOB and look forward to being opponents.
162611.jpg
89973.jpg

Belated thank you for this, I genuinely did not expect this and am humbled by the honour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back