Toast FightMND - Big Freeze at the G #4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats. I love my beanie so it's a win, win for everyone. **** Canberra weather!

Useless fact: The pom pom on top of the beanie was originally designed to cushion the impact of when a sailor banged his head on the ceiling in tight confined spaces.
This is why I keep coming back..Informative and Wordly advice.:moustache::thumbsu:
Cant wait to bash my head around with some seamen....thoughts woofta

hV1Rwh4rEwl9kehA8CUxwsh87LvtZ8N9Kzd2aweCm2ko22icA-2iPZuugvS13cx8XXqBYKALNg68iB9gNTtxjnWLqQ1bfg5TldQO7kH7xT04AayDmuCLYEzHQbjSvaWjtJKCDQZjog0nXWaEFpSsjt2En3I7q9S685VwzFvIre6y9otrB8iEnaifc80WdcopF4c=s0-d-e1-ft

To our loyal and generous FightMND army,

Big Freeze 4 was the most successful Big Freeze we've ever staged and we have you, the FightMND army, to thank for that.

We did it and we did it together.

The generosity of our army and the extent the wider Australian community supports our fight, a fight to have a world free from Motor Neurone Disease, makes me and the entire FightMND team that work so tirelessly feel very proud.

This year we took the campaign to South Australia and Western Australia for the first time and those communities were incredibly supportive by making donations and wearing the Big Freeze beanies, so we thank them for getting on board with us as well.

We raised our largest campaign total ever, an overwhelming $6.5million, and sold-out of our famous blue beanies again so from all of us at FightMND, we thank you.

To our army of volunteers across Australia and to our beanie-packers, you are the lifeblood of our Foundation and we thank you for all of your contributions.

But now the important work starts again as we are about to commit the funds you gave so generously - which were kindly matched by the Turnbull Federal Government - to world-class researchers and clinicians here in Australia to continue their amazing efforts in working to find an effective treatment and cure for MND. We are looking forward to making that announcement in August.

Finally, to all of our valued partners for Big Freeze 4, including AFL-CrownBet, Zurich, Coles, Australia Post, Channel 7, Herald Sun, Melbourne Football Club, Collingwood Football Club, Melbourne Cricket Club, IXOM, Shout, MSC Signs, Bells Pure Ice, Kings Fibreglass, Aqua Technic Pools, Harry The Hirer and last but not least, all 18 AFL coaches and clubs, we say thanks. Without your support and generosity, we couldn't have achieved what we were able to.

We won't give up, we won't give in, we'll give it all we've got.

Thanks again for your support because without you, we won't find a cure.

Regards,

RAvO_SQnsGtLZzLisijE0zyKmxITecIvLiGO7l3NdRGTwzl9bAVj_W4m_7rmTiX4fvLagc6QWLPpaTsw5mxgkhxQwwAVo3WOAS1dJumQ-jWuzu_t6hTdjOI3a0IzdWIqnsdaCcJX_wF5xIoFp_VHgyUaIhKQEq4y4zlNRBW4Czl7t84iQF4Zpz_EEFZc_rcmXpI=s0-d-e1-ft

hV1Rwh4rEwl9kehA8CUxwsh87LvtZ8N9Kzd2aweCm2ko22icA-2iPZuugvS13cx8XXqBYKALNg68iB9gNTtxjnWLqQ1bfg5TldQO7kH7xT04AayDmuCLYEzHQbjSvaWjtJKCDQZjog0nXWaEFpSsjt2En3I7q9S685VwzFvIre6y9otrB8iEnaifc80WdcopF4c=s0-d-e1-ft

To our loyal and generous FightMND army,

Big Freeze 4 was the most successful Big Freeze we've ever staged and we have you, the FightMND army, to thank for that.

We did it and we did it together.

The generosity of our army and the extent the wider Australian community supports our fight, a fight to have a world free from Motor Neurone Disease, makes me and the entire FightMND team that work so tirelessly feel very proud.

This year we took the campaign to South Australia and Western Australia for the first time and those communities were incredibly supportive by making donations and wearing the Big Freeze beanies, so we thank them for getting on board with us as well.

We raised our largest campaign total ever, an overwhelming $6.5million, and sold-out of our famous blue beanies again so from all of us at FightMND, we thank you.

To our army of volunteers across Australia and to our beanie-packers, you are the lifeblood of our Foundation and we thank you for all of your contributions.

But now the important work starts again as we are about to commit the funds you gave so generously - which were kindly matched by the Turnbull Federal Government - to world-class researchers and clinicians here in Australia to continue their amazing efforts in working to find an effective treatment and cure for MND. We are looking forward to making that announcement in August.

Finally, to all of our valued partners for Big Freeze 4, including AFL-CrownBet, Zurich, Coles, Australia Post, Channel 7, Herald Sun, Melbourne Football Club, Collingwood Football Club, Melbourne Cricket Club, IXOM, Shout, MSC Signs, Bells Pure Ice, Kings Fibreglass, Aqua Technic Pools, Harry The Hirer and last but not least, all 18 AFL coaches and clubs, we say thanks. Without your support and generosity, we couldn't have achieved what we were able to.

We won't give up, we won't give in, we'll give it all we've got.

Thanks again for your support because without you, we won't find a cure.

Regards,

RAvO_SQnsGtLZzLisijE0zyKmxITecIvLiGO7l3NdRGTwzl9bAVj_W4m_7rmTiX4fvLagc6QWLPpaTsw5mxgkhxQwwAVo3WOAS1dJumQ-jWuzu_t6hTdjOI3a0IzdWIqnsdaCcJX_wF5xIoFp_VHgyUaIhKQEq4y4zlNRBW4Czl7t84iQF4Zpz_EEFZc_rcmXpI=s0-d-e1-ft
:think::thumbsu::rainbow::fire:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back