MMA-UFC FIGHTPASS

Remove this Banner Ad

I am seriously looking at it just so I can watch old fights. I dont see any other reason to get it tbh

I got an email yesterday from UFC offering $8.99p/m for 6 mths and $7.99p/m for 12 mths.

I was never interested in it before now.. Then I wouldn't have to watch shitty lagging streams for events that are otherwise free. VERY tempting.
Streams are fine run really well i have only just jumped back on board so i dont know if there is clashes with foxtel or not we use to get a rough deal. fight catalog is great especially if you want a refresher on a few fighters before a card. now with the regionals using fightpass to show fights its the place to be for mma

I didn't start watching UFC until around 2011, and it was only the odd main event. Just got fightpass, and it is brilliant for old fights... especially since I usually have no idea who wins.

hey guys bit late to the party here but just wondering if you could help me with fight pass. Im probably going to get it anyway to watch old fights but just wanted to know can you watch live events with it? From what I understand you can use it to watch the early prelims that are fight pass exclusive (not on foxtel) as well as the prelims they do show on foxtel. Can you watch the main card on it too though? or do I still have to go to the pub to watch it or buy PPV

hey guys bit late to the party here but just wondering if you could help me with fight pass. Im probably going to get it anyway to watch old fights but just wanted to know can you watch live events with it? From what I understand you can use it to watch the early prelims that are fight pass exclusive (not on foxtel) as well as the prelims they do show on foxtel. Can you watch the main card on it too though? or do I still have to go to the pub to watch it or buy PPV

still have to buy ufc ppvs but they show other mma events live that are free other than the ufc. I highly recommend fight pass

still have to buy ufc ppvs but they show other mma events live that are free other than the ufc. I highly recommend fight pass
Thanks I'll definitely get it. it sound like a bargain too for all that content. Main reason I asked about the ppvs is my one and only fight fan friend is away next weekend for Conor v Nate and we usually would watch it together at the pub. I'll probably just go by myself

Does Fight Pass show Legacy? I had it a while back but can't remember now.

Wouldn't mind watching Mackenzie Dern's MMA debut if they did...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You get access to the whole event if it's a Fight Pass Event, prob about 3 per year of them.
You also get all early prelims and main prelims of every ufc event.
Then there's a few other MMA events as well.
AND the massive library of fights, events and different shows etc.

So it's something like $8/month over 12 months, $9/month over 6 months and $10 for a single month.

So far I've just bought 2 seperate months, but I timed the purchase well and got loads of value. Probably getting another month just before ufc202 next weekend.

Last edited:
So far I've just bought 2 seperate months, but I timed the purchase well and got loads of value. Probably getting another month just before ufc202 next weekend.

You been seeing that for 2 months now...lol

You been seeing that for 2 months now...lol
lol, I think I mentioned getting it just the once, a week or two ago.
I had a month run out just a week ago, tho, purchased that for ufc200 weekend.

The first one I purchased was back in late feb, right before UFC Fight Night: Silva vs. Bisping from UK, which was a fight pass event.

Last edited:
So can this run thru most tvs?
I'm running the sharp 70inch Aquios.
Would rather watch it thru that than a small ipad

Any help appreciated as $8 a month is a bargain

I watch it through Apple TV, so I'm not sure if the smart TV's come with the app installed. You should be able to access the fightpass website through your TV worst case scenario.

Just go into apps and see if UFC.TV is in there.
I've got a Samsung Smart TV, it's on there, just had to download it.
Works a treat, nice n crisp.

So I just looked at the UFC schedule and realised that we have a full fight pass event coming up. Pretty amazing value if u purchase a one month subscription before UFC202 (early Sunday morning).

1) UFC 202 - Diaz/McGregor 2 (all prelims)
2) UFC Fight Night - Maia vs Condit (all prelims)
3) UFC Fight Night - Arlovski vs Barnett (FIGHT PASS)
4) UFC 203 - Miocic vs Overeem (all prelims)
5) UFC Fight Night Poirier vs Johnson (all prelims)

Below is the Fight Pass event card (still a ways off, card will be adjusted as event nears). It's easily worth $10 by itself.
(note it's from Germany, on here in the wee hours).
upload_2016-9-4_5-5-52.png

Last edited:

I got an LG smart tv and a galaxy s6...Smart view on my phone is all I need. You can also connect via app from the tv :thumbsu:

what subscriptions ddo you guys run, thinking about giving the one month a go for 10 bucks but just wondering if it automatically cancels after a month or just keeps rolling on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back