Backfire Figjam sack watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I am actually starting to think Nathan Fuguly can coach, just that Dekker Hine's lost his recruiting Midas touch, and that meddling fat **** Neil Balme is going to run the footy dept into the ground.

Collingwood's list is poo and vastly overrated, best young talent out of the Vic clubs? Give me a spell..

I am actually starting to think Nathan Fuguly can coach, just that Dekker Hine's lost his recruiting Midas touch, and that meddling fat **** Neil Balme is going to run the footy dept into the ground.

Collingwood's list is poo and vastly overrated, best young talent out of the Vic clubs? Give me a spell..
Yeah that Darcy Moore looks like a real potato.

* yourself divvyblues this obsession is #concerning

Buckley has done the right thing by the book. Collingwood cleaned shop and are doing their time - getting experience into the younger players. No guarantee of flag success - there never is - but Buckley has done the right thing with his list. Brave losses hurt.

Buckley has done the right thing by the book. Collingwood cleaned shop and are doing their time - getting experience into the younger players. No guarantee of flag success - there never is - but Buckley has done the right thing with his list. Brave losses hurt.

JAB your logic and intelligence both confound and arouse me.

Stop playing with my feelings, DAMN YOU!

FIGJAM is doing the right thing but is stuck with potatoes like Choke and White stinking up the forward line at the moment, not really his fault if the media overrated them. However, if they don't beat the Shemons he should be gone as that is unforgivable.

FIGJAM is doing the right thing but is stuck with potatoes like Choke and White stinking up the forward line at the moment, not really his fault if the media overrated them. However, if they don't beat the Shemons he should be gone as that is unforgivable.

White is as good as gone.

Cloke has had an okay year, and Elliott provided quality backup. Without either of them, we look crappy.

Moore had a good game, but he is 2 years away from being something.

Our forward line woes will continue to hurt us until a good mix of goal kickers come through.

I'm patient, and love the kids Bucks is pushing. Oxley and White continue to be our biggest liabilities, but outside of those two, it's been a good development year.

Even if the unthinkable happens and we drop the Melbourne game, Bucks is a long term coach. He has done all the right things this year.

doesn't get any easier after melbourne either. ;)

OMG if we lose the week after the demons.....

images

IT'S BACK ON MY FRIENDS !!!

#CollingwoodGoingBackwardsUnderFiggy

So...

you think Bucks will be sacked this year?

Willing to bet your account on it?

Hope he doesn't actually, he is doing a great job sending the Pies backwards more every season.

Not sold on your kids either, reaching a point where I think its #concerningyouf ! LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope he doesn't actually, he is doing a great job sending the Pies backwards more every season.

Not sold on your kids either, reaching a point where I think its #concerningyouf ! LOL

So, no?

He wont be sacked this year, which is why its so glorious

Hes firmly got the Pies in reverse and Eddie Ego wont move on him until enough time has passed between the Malthouse sacking

Credit to Carlton for having the balls and courage to move on our senior coach when we needed

Yeah keep watching.. for years and years you dopey mutts :rolleyes:

All grand decisions.

I mean, you've done nothing which each subsequent coach, but you sacked the old ones beautifully :thumbsu:

I mean what other choice we did have?

Have our dictator presidents love overcome any sense, reason and evidence against our coaches ability and keep them on?

I mean what other choice we did have?

Have our dictator presidents love overcome any sense, reason and evidence against our coaches ability and keep them on?

I dare say, the courage to look beyond the coach for where the problems lie would have cut a decade off your time in the wilderness.

Still, dem coaches huh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back