Live Event FIGJAM says GAGF - Buckley gone

Remove this Banner Ad

*'s sake Slobbo

5cly5o.jpg

Looks like he lives in a basement with his Mother.

Lol nobody to take the heat off Clarko now. Wouldn't be surprised if he's gone before seasons end with him being named new Pies coach days later
wow so not only is Clarko going to go 2 years early he's going to coach the Pies, Carlton, and Norf all at the same time.

I love this. Absolutely adore it.

It means despite taking the club backwards for damn near 10 solid years Nafan Buckleys was never actually sacked by Collingwood.

Sure, behind the scenes I have absolutely no doubt he was pushed and this is merely a face-saving gesture, but formally it means Pedowood never found the courage to ditch a coach who was hopelessly out of his depth from the get go and never got any better. The fact they forced out a double-Premiership coaching legend to accomodate this disappointment of a coach & husband is the bitter pill Eddie will never stop swallowing.

tenor.gif

I love this. Absolutely adore it.

It means despite taking the club backwards for damn near 10 solid years Nafan Buckleys was never actually sacked by Collingwood.

Sure, behind the scenes I have absolutely no doubt he was pushed and this is merely a face-saving gesture, but formally it means Pedowood never found the courage to ditch a coach who was hopelessly out of his depth from the get go and never got any better. The fact they forced out a double-Premiership coaching legend to accomodate this disappointment of a coach & husband is the bitter pill Eddie will never stop swallowing.

tenor.gif
I like the bit where they pushed out Treloar, Phillips and Stephenson because of their salary cap, denied it was due to salary cap, sacked Ned Guy, then realised that despite being 16th they are still around $800k pa over the salary cap so will have to get rid of players this year too.
All this after getting rid of pick 3 this year for two GWS second rounders, and agreeing to 5 years of paying Adam Treloar $300k pa to play for the Bulldogs.

I like the bit where they pushed out Treloar, Phillips and Stephenson because of their salary cap, denied it was due to salary cap, sacked Ned Guy, then realised that despite being 16th they are still around $800k pa over the salary cap so will have to get rid of players this year too.
All this after getting rid of pick 3 this year for two GWS second rounders, and agreeing to 5 years of paying Adam Treloar $300k pa to play for the Bulldogs.

Norf: "we ditched 11 players from our list"
Pies: "hold my beer"

Hang on...... are you hinting the reason they "lost" Joffa was because they couldn't afford to keep paying the hush money? :eekv1:

Hang on...... are you hinting the reason they "lost" Joffa was because they couldn't afford to keep paying the hush money? :eekv1:
They had to jettison him once they decided to follow a youth policy

Hate to see it

Bucks final game coming up. He was always a fair player and a fair coach. I say we go off with a bang. Any man comes off without a direct-to-tribunal or six weeks minimum under his belt is delisted. To Valhalla!
Bucks lining up for the mother of all queens birthday long weekend mad Mondays?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His tenure cost Collingwood at least 1 premiership. It may have taken a while and they lost the 11GF, but Malthouse got that team humming in 10-11, and objectively they had more premiership in them.

They lost to Sydney in the 12 PF, but that's with Buckley there. Had Malthouse continued, I'm confident they'd have beaten the Hawfies in the 12GF or picked off one of their 3peat flags.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back