Remove this Banner Ad

red+black

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 12, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I know this has been discussed elsewhere before, but it's something dear to my heart! For those of you that do the occasional file "sharing", what do you have in your collection, or intend to get?

I guess one of the problems is knowing what is out there, so much that you never even knew about.

I'll start. I have two CDs worth of Ali G clips, while at the moment I am getting whatever UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championships) clips I can get my hands on. Lastly, I am also busy getting hold of whatever MTV Jackass clips I can find. If you haven't seen Jackass, and are curious to see crazy crazy stuff, check it out. You'll never laugh so hard :D :) :D

top Jackass site - http://ziggy-net.com/absolut/

check out Kazaa or Morpheus from MusicCity. damn easy to set up and search. Look especially for Cannes pr0n Festival and Posh & Becks Interview. Also look for Borat clips, a sidekick on the show.

Commercials are good value too. Nike has some classics. Check out the two commercials available from technicalvirgin.com (My Future's Worth It and Boys Can Wait) - funny stuff.

Oh, and for the lads, lookout for a vid clip called Lapdance by an American group called Nerd. They are actually a group of black hip hop guys, but the clip is some quality stuff.

Let us know what you think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back