Final Curtain Call - Extinct Actors

Remove this Banner Ad

Daughter number 2 is just about to play Willy Wonka on stage as lead role- she is devo
Daughter number 1 wants to watch Blazing Saddles again just for the "beans scene"
Daughter number 3 burst out crying screaming Johhny Depp is dead

Ted Bullpitt has driven off with the Kingswood in the big garage in the sky.

We'll never see the likes of him or that show again. Comedy is just too sanitized these days :mad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RIP Carrie Fisher :(

giphy.gif

#MayTheForceBeWithYou

Damn... RIP Carrie. Such a talented actress.

I can't decide on what her funniest role was... was it the crazy girlfriend from Blues Brothers or was it the nun in Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back...

But her best ever role was as Princess Leia in Star Wars.

Might have to go on a Star Wars binge to celebrate her life!

Damn... RIP Carrie. Such a talented actress.

I can't decide on what her funniest role was... was it the crazy girlfriend from Blues Brothers or was it the nun in Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back...

But her best ever role was as Princess Leia in Star Wars.

Might have to go on a Star Wars binge to celebrate her life!
She was perfect as Princess Leia--the perfect role model for me as a little girl. But * she was funny in Blues Brothers!!

Gees, what a year this has been for people leaving this world. I had just got over George Michael now I read that Carrie Fisher died. Watched a couple of Carrie's solo performance as a comedian and she was very funny. Not afraid to tackle the big issues. RIP.

Geez those photos of Debbie and young Carrie as a child/teen are really rather tear jerking.

Both extraordinary women who lived extraordinary lives.

Billie Lourd has obviously got her mother's humour. I love this from a recent interview she did before their deaths:
"(My grandmother) gets really upset when I get called 'Carrie Fisher's daughter'. She wants people to call me 'Debbie Reynolds' granddaughter.' It's very offensive to her. She does not like to be cut out. Not at all.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back