Final Curtain Call - Extinct Actors

Remove this Banner Ad

just for everyone's attention - from now on this thread is once more known as DEAD ACTORS - hear that? DEAD ACTORS - that is all

Extinct actors

Alright, not an actor, but Anthony Bourdain found dead in a Parisian hotel room, by his own hand at age 61.

Enjoyed his TV persona...open, honest and insightful.

Alright, not an actor, but Anthony Bourdain found dead in a Parisian hotel room, by his own hand at age 61.

Enjoyed his TV persona...open, honest and insightful.

Wow, that's a shock. I would have expected he choked on an aardvark testicle or something. Seemingly had a really good lifestyle. Demons get a hold of you and you never know. RIP

Wow, that's a shock. I would have expected he choked on an aardvark testicle or something. Seemingly had a really good lifestyle. Demons get a hold of you and you never know. RIP
In his own words...'I travel around the world, eat a lot of s**t and basically do whatever the * I want'.

Was pretty open about past drug addiction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RIP Major Roger Healey. :(

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture...i-dream-jeannie-bob-newhart-show-dies-n907831

1536393067525_GQF1QLL0F.1-2.jpg

elly_a.jpg

Oh no, we have lost Penny Cook, at the far too young age of 61

I loved watching E Street in the early 90s, many of my female classmates at school were shattered after the episode after Reverend Bob passed away .

Its really depressing that you have reached an age now where many of your childhood favourites from TV and Movies are passing away :cry:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back