Final Curtain Call - Extinct Actors

Remove this Banner Ad

Spartacus - certain head of the US lets all carry guns and kill everybody Organization? Not a bad actor but a prick of a bloke so sorry - NO!
I heard he was a great bloke.Planet of the Apes and The Omega Man were awesome movies.

Zing!

I'm not going to stick to the quality actor rule that Thy has proclaimed to be in existence.

Corey Haim was a useful part of my generation. Along with Feldman, they made a pair of Cori. Lost Boys, License to Drive, staples for a young man. Ah and the girl's shower scene in Just One of The Girls .... yes yes I know you are thinking it's all mindless fluff, but then so were his movies.

RIP to Corey and to Fess Parker who I liked in Davy Crockett.
The 2 Corey made several movies in the late 80 and 90s but they were pretty much for Women.They were more romantic comedy no real hairy men watches them unless it's with another hairy man keeping him even warmer on the couch being hairy.

The 2 Corey made several movies in the late 80 and 90s but they were pretty much for Women.They were more romantic comedy no real hairy men watches them unless it's with another hairy man keeping him even warmer on the couch being hairy.

Only a ****ing comedy genius could be faking this s**t. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

I'll thank you to leave your grizzly adams pr0n collection out of this.
Their movies were mainly about guys chasing tail and treating woman as sexual objects. Newsflash, guys do not perv on naked women in locker rooms in chick flicks.

Wow. He got a little more agro as time went on. Could this be the reason?

One thing for sure, the Footy Show will have to shelve the Gary Coleman medal bit now.

I always expected he would die young. Probably lasted longer than I thought he would.

Another page in the troubled existence of the Diff'rent Strokes kids.

Wow. He got a little more agro as time went on. Could this be the reason?

One thing for sure, the Footy Show will have to shelve the Gary Coleman medal bit now.

I always expected he would die young. Probably lasted longer than I thought he would.

Another page in the troubled existence of the Diff'rent Strokes kids.

Why do they have to shelve the Gary Coleman medal bit now that his died.It was ok to have it when he was alive.That is a silly remark is he coming to say boo now and say what your talking about spuds.Their should be another medal called the Emmanuel Lewis.

73978847.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dennis Hopper dies aged 74

DENNIS Hopper, the high-flying Hollywood wild man whose memorable and erratic career included an early turn in Rebel Without a Cause, an improbable smash with Easy Rider and a classic character role in Blue Velvet, has died aged 74.

Hopper died on Saturday at his home in the Los Angeles beach community of Venice, surrounded by family and friends, family friend Alex Hitz said. Hopper's manager announced in October 2009 that he had been diagnosed with prostate cancer.

Dennis Hopper dies aged 74

No point in explaining it to you starchamber .... you are completely lacking in social etiquette.
What does that mean social etiquette are snob who pretends to care to make himself or herself look good but are total fakes. Their a lot of that especially these rich scums who talk about the environment blah blah telling people this and that and enforcing their ideas.The ones that make government enforce people who cannot afford it to change everything to look good.The ones that say to pay $20 000 to put solar panels on our home.This is like a packet of fish and chips to them.The same tweets who tell you no smoking allowed outside or idiots on what you can eat,listen,buy,watch and wear.The same idiots who banned a cartoon because they feel one person may get offended by it like in this famous from the 1950s.

http://www.trilulilu.ro/kmeleon_may/e653225a12db1d?video_google_com=

It means not perpetuating a joke about somebody who just died. It would be in poor taste and most commercial networks would shy away from it. Unless of course they say something nice first and do it as more of a tribute than a joke, regardless of what sort of person he was.

considering the award pulls the pi$$ I think it would be renamed. Respect for the dearly departed esp when the body is still warm is the decent thing to do. Otherwise the ghost of the lil guy may come with a big can of kick ass

It means not perpetuating a joke about somebody who just died. It would be in poor taste and most commercial networks would shy away from it. Unless of course they say something nice first and do it as more of a tribute than a joke, regardless of what sort of person he was.
I don't think they taking the piss out of Gary Coleman.It's more a tribute to him.It's their version of the John Coleman medal but as a celebrity.I guess if there was a famous actor named Ray Nicholls they would use that also as the Nicholls medal.The bad thing i feel Carlton would take them to court because the name and royalties are not paid using the name.This is just a example it could be the Hird Medal named after a so called actor Leroy Hird.

Okay, I will ignore two thirds of that nonsensical blathering. It takes the piss out of Coleman. He had a dummy spit on TV a year or so ago, so the award named after him is given to people who spit the dummy. It is very much having a laugh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back