Final Curtain Call - Extinct Actors

Remove this Banner Ad

Aww very sad news, wrote to him many times over the years on Twitter and he often replied, really was a decent gu

will always remember mostly for his brilliant performance alongside the iconic Tom Baker and Lis Sladen in a 70s Doctor Who Serial classic The Seeds of Doom as mercenary Scorby

images

Another sad loss. Wasn't a Sex and the City fan at all, but Willie Garson was so good in Groundhog Day, There is something about Mary and appearances in many fav favoutite X Files and Stargate SG-1 episodes, plus many more film and TV credits.
Really came across as a very gentle and compassion person on Twitter too.

Vale Dean Stockwell

images

Had a very long and impressive 70 year acting career, will most be fondly be remembered for me as the wise crackling Admiral Al Calavicci from arguably the most underrated sci fi series of all time, Quantam Leap (I loved that show as a child and for most of its seasons on dvd, it was so groundbreaking on so many levels)

Sleep Well Dean.

Frigging loved this bloke.

Goodfellas, Field of Dreams, Copland, Killing them Softly….

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A tough one for me, F Troop is probably my favourite all-time TV show. Larry was the last remaining regular cast member still with us, following James Hampton's death (Bugler Dobbs) last year.

Despite his age, he was still with it until the end. His manager ran a FB page for him with over 60,000 followers. Larry only stopped doing appearances a few years back.

I was really hoping he could make it to the big 100, but (like Betty White) it was not to be. He made it to precisely 99 and a half years though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back