Multiplat Final Fantasy XV

Remove this Banner Ad

Dat cup noodle sidequest
weird o_O

Anyway i just made it to Chapter 8, Noctis is level 34 and the rest are little under that.
The Dungeon and getting to party up with Aranaea was pretty cool

Yep though I should mention that's the price only you have psn plus.

Pricing error though which lead to Sony pulling all versions from all regions.

Well done to anyone who got it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I ran a search for a Final Fantasy thread a month ago and this ******* thing didn't show. After knocking off the last trophy (Adamantoise) and handing the game back to my mate - I now stumble across it. :mad:

Always loved the franchise, enjoyed the game. * Costlemark Tower and it's bullshit Tonberries.

* Pitioss. Nope.

Anyone else in my boat? Loved FF6-FF10 and FF12 was ok, but then X-2 was horrific. Is this a return to form?

Anyone else in my boat? Loved FF6-FF10 and FF12 was ok, but then X-2 was horrific. Is this a return to form?

Well no because FF XIV was the best FF game since IX.

XV is a solid game with a good battle system and central characters but a completely nonsensical storyline. A lot of the side-quests are filler content which is particularly frustrating in a post-Witcher 3 world.

Nevertheless, I did have a lot of fun with it even if I struggle to remember any of the major plot points. It isn't a game that will be as fondly remembered as any of the PSX or PS2 games.

Well no because FF XIV was the best FF game since IX.

XV is a solid game with a good battle system and central characters but a completely nonsensical storyline. A lot of the side-quests are filler content which is particularly frustrating in a post-Witcher 3 world.

Nevertheless, I did have a lot of fun with it even if I struggle to remember any of the major plot points. It isn't a game that will be as fondly remembered as any of the PSX or PS2 games.
Since IX?

Get your head out of your arse, Cal.

I'll stick to horizon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back