News If You're getting a BF Bulldogs Shirt.... They've Been Posted Off!

Remove this Banner Ad

Any news / progress on this little initiative?
Been talking to Chief about it he said we can use the BF logo and will send me a list of names but said about 1500 BF posters posted on here this year so don't think that many would fit on Maybe we should have a pic on it? Or just writing???

Yes that's what I thought. How about a blue nylon polo shirt with 'BF BULLDOGS' on the front and 2016 [or a big 16?] on the back, in white lettering and the names in red? *
Maybe Mission could sponsor it?

* Inc Topdog69 and Cammo
this sounds about right along with the BF logo, and maybe "proud sponsors of (whoever we decide to sponsor this year)"
Where are all our graphic designers. Could someone possibly draw up a couple of designs and we pick one?

I'm liking the idea but confused how the cost would work. It was mentioned putting it towards a players sponsorship but then I see the cost being just what it costs. That leave nothing for sponsorship (unless mission get on board and have their logo on it).

I'll keep popping back to see what's happening.

I'm liking the idea but confused how the cost would work. It was mentioned putting it towards a players sponsorship but then I see the cost being just what it costs. That leave nothing for sponsorship (unless mission get on board and have their logo on it).

I'll keep popping back to see what's happening.
Can't really see value in charging more than what is needed to cover production costs apart from insurance against people not paying as promised but I guess I can collect all payments before putting the order in? What does everyone think? If we use it as a fundraiser could make it too costly unless it was sponsored

Can't really see value in charging more than what is needed to cover production costs apart from insurance against people not paying as promised but I guess I can collect all payments before putting the order in? What does everyone think? If we use it as a fundraiser could make it too costly unless it was sponsored
Wait for payments till certain date then order. Saves people not paying etc

Has anyone looked at using these websites where you design the t-shirt and people just order the shirts from them. Instead of one person collecting money & all that hastle. I haven't used these sites personally but have heard of people using them and selling from them. They might be a bit more expensive coming from overseas but it solves the hastle of taking orders & money.
The Websites are:
www.teespring.com
www.riptapparel.com
www.spreadshirt.com

Good Luck! :)

I dunno. T shirts are just so gauche for 60 year olds.

Errr... n/m.

cubst_zpsb6udpact.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone have any ideas on design? Norm De Guerre ???

Just this one. Being great friends with the wallis family like I am, I was even able to get Mitch to model it for us.

bff.jpg

Sorry.

Although Im a little rusty. Throw some idea out there and I'll see what I can do.

Just this one. Being great friends with the wallis family like I am, I was even able to get Mitch to model it for us.

View attachment 325779

Sorry.

Although Im a little rusty. Throw some idea out there and I'll see what I can do.

Nice! I was thinking 'The Lid's OFF' with a pic of a bulldog emerging from a bin with the lid flying off

View attachment 325779

Sorry.

Can you do something then Norm?

How about a dog chewing the big footy logo, with the background a premiership cup?
Sounds good BRG has done something with the BF logo above so maybe use that on one side and on the other a Bulldog emerging from a bin with cup in paw and the lid flying off? And caption 'The lid is off!'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back