Game Day Final Round Crows v Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Go back to s**t forward entires and missing, oh wait….

If you cannot see that our F50 work is markedly different than usual I'm not sure what to tell you. We are doing fine until the F50 and then we are burning it because players are hesitating, looking around etc which to me seems pretty indicative of a team trying to actively manufacture a specific result.

It is just ridiculous that such an integral skill in a professional sport like goal kicking is in Australian football is treated so flippantly by professional clubs especially the Crows where it’s what? handled by a part-time development coach who runs some occasional drills with the players who are taking the piss half the time at the end of training.

When you say professional club, do you mean they are paid full time or 'professionally' run ie. by competent people?

You'd be hard pressed to say the AFC are the latter.

If you cannot see that our F50 work is markedly different than usual I'm not sure what to tell you. We are doing fine until the F50 and then we are burning it because players are hesitating, looking around etc which to me seems pretty indicative of a team trying to actively manufacture a specific result.
It’s different but the results are the same.

This is what happens when the heart and soul of our club Rory Sloane isn't playing :(
His replacement has 4 touches in a half......

Thinking that Tex must have something wrong with his right foot. I haven’t seen him kick on his right since that rucking contest where he got trod on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back