Game Day Final Round Game Day vs Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t mind North. Hardly cockroaches.
Prideful club that doesn’t rely on pokies
St Kilda, Bulldogs are cockroaches.
Theyre a s**t stain that should've folded or moved to the Gold Coast 15 years ago. They get endless priority picks and yet they whine about NGAs like Clarko whines about his players having kids.

I hate a few clubs more than them though.

Theyre a s**t stain that should've folded or moved to the Gold Coast 15 years ago. They get endless priority picks and yet they whine about NGAs like Clarko whines about his players having kids.

I hate a few clubs more than them though.
Why?
St Kilda have been a joke in AFL for 100 years. One premiership. Moorabbin is a dump. Clubs like that don’t survive anywhere else in the world.
Bulldogs should’ve folded with their fanbase and lack of stars.
Melbourne only got saved because of MCC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why?
St Kilda have been a joke in AFL for 100 years. One premiership. Moorabbin is a dump. Clubs like that don’t survive anywhere else in the world.
Bulldogs should’ve folded with their fanbase and lack of stars.
Melbourne only got saved because of MCC.
All valid reasons. Doesn't detract from Norf being a povo club that should've merged with one of those you mention.
And unlike those clubs, they'll likely be back next August begging for another priority pick.

Just a question, why in 2023 was purple not considered too close to brown and gold for us to wear our home jumper yet in the 2013 GF it was???? I think it had something to do with them not letting us wear purple shorts but we could have worn white shorts like today.

Just a question, why in 2023 was purple not considered too close to brown and gold for us to wear our home jumper yet in the 2013 GF it was???? I think it had something to do with them not letting us wear purple shorts but we could have worn white shorts like today.
I think from memory we were allowed to wear the purple but we opted not too As we had used the white for our other away games. 🤷‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back