Final team PODs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So 10% is the cutoff

Shiel 8.8 (started with him, hasn't gone to great heights but rarely puts in shockers too, perfect M8 type)
Cotchin 2.7 (upgraded to him after his bye, needs to pump the points out again)
JPK 4.6 (GAJ replacement)
Stef 9.7 (little surprising, guess many would've rage traded him out though)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laird out has forced me to complete my team a week early by bringing in Shaw. He may drop another 30 or 40k this week but worth it for the extra 110 points or more over a donut (I hope).

At full strength I have Brodie Smith as D7,M9 and Petracca as F7. No ruck cover. 3 trades left.

My POD is probably that I don't have a POD (maybe Yeo curse him). Pretty Vanilla. But I would like to have Gawn and Neale but it didn't work out.

upload_2016-7-15_18-41-21.png

B: Pittard, Yeo
M: Cogs
F: Lids

Ward at 13% also

Looking at Neale (8.4%) or Sloane (11%) this week for GAj.

B: Pittard, Yeo
M: Neale, Cogs
F: Lids

I assume Neale will be over 10% after this rnd?

Mcveigh
Martin
Shiel
The Bont
Suckling
All on field pods under 10%.
Gray
Sloane
Both on 11%
Z Merrett and Jelwood are at 19% and 17% but these two have proven to be consistantly good scoring players with low ownership in my leagues. Was really surprised that more havent jumped on these two.

If anyone wants to know how to be a king at SC, look no further than Seymour Skinner

6th, with literally no PODs

Lids at 9.6% who he obviously needs to trade now

Will he bring in a POD? Find out on the next episode of the Pursuit of the Automobile

Not entirely true, I had players who were PODs but then people got on later. Like I started with Boyd. Got on the ZMerrett and Docherty when they were at 8.6% and 6.4% repsectively. Started with Selwood too who was well under his regular ownership. And add Gray and Treloar who are now only slightly above 10%

Won't be trading Lids straight away, have cover for him. Might look to trade him later on though if he's cooked for the year.

If anyone wants to know how to be a king at SC, look no further than Seymour Skinner

6th, with literally no PODs

Lids at 9.6% who he obviously needs to trade now

Will he bring in a POD? Find out on the next episode of the Pursuit of the Automobile

Not entirely true, I had players who were PODs but then people got on later. Like I started with Boyd. Got on the ZMerrett and Docherty when they were at 8.6% and 6.4% repsectively. Started with Selwood too who was well under his regular ownership. And add Gray and Treloar who are now only slightly above 10%

Won't be trading Lids straight away, have cover for him. Might look to trade him later on though if he's cooked for the year.
that backfired for you enobrien :p :p :p

Been thinking long and hard about this, my team is already finished and looks good. (2468 this week) As we all know trades are becoming less common, and everybody's team is starting to look the same. I remember alot of people went Parker over Hanners to save the 40k, now most people have both. Along with Neale and Pridda( oh and Doc) both ownsership has increased over the past 3 or so weeks. (bloddy campaigners, the lot of ya) Anyway.. for me anyway I think I need to change things up a bit come finals if I am any chance to win my cashies. Sittin 2nd, 4th and 7th. I would say about 85% of teams consist of the same players with only the 1 or 2 different POD.

Lookin left field for finals.. Sloane, Sidebum, and Williams are appealing, and thinking of offloading Hall maybe.. Thoughts on some real PODS..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back