Teams Final Teams 2020 - Post Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
art.png

My team was a work of art 6 hours ago and "complete".

Now its got a bunch of issues, but *, its full premo, Andrew Birch stamp me up

IMG_20200905_073022.jpg

Edit:

My real completed team:
IMG_20200911_183635.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Limped to the finish line with 0 trades left, but here it is. Crozier isn't a premo but yeah, close enough.
Screenshot (823).png

It was deleted because some people are triggered by the word "complete". :rainbow:
But, I still want my stamp - darn it!

I've sacrificed my overall ranking to get this "complete" team :eek:

Ruck merry-go-round ate up most of the trades this year. Had Jacobs, Grundy, Gawn, Goldy and Pittonet in there at one point or another.

Went English this week over Goldy/Grundy to finish which leaves 100k in the bank.

Never had Petracca unfortunately :(

1599891643759.png

1599891437629.png 1599891457215.png

Somewhat happy with the side .....obviously needed to upgrade my R2, but was forbidden this privilege by the SC Gods in R3 .....those points and price increases would have given me the $$$$ .....well that's my story and I'm sticking to it :$

Andrew Birch has always lashed me for having weak bench players .....fixed his little red wagon, strong bench players at the expense of weak on-field players

1599953215200.png

Somewhat happy with the side .....obviously needed to upgrade my R2, but was forbidden this privilege by the SC Gods in R3 .....those points and price increases would have given me the $$$$ .....well that's my story and I'm sticking to it :$

Andrew Birch has always lashed me for having weak bench players .....fixed his little red wagon, strong bench players at the expense of weak on-field players

View attachment 960149

I wouldn't say your benches are particularly strong. I usually have a go at you because you always pay overs for the big ticket items early on, often using 2 sometimes 3 downgrades for 1 upgrade and ending up with a bunch of rookies on-field because your cash gen can never keep up with your greed. This year looks like no exception. I see 3 rookies still on-field, how many trades do you still have, 5-6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back