Finallllllllllllsssssss!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Love that the countdown is back... is 12 still going to be enough with 18 teams now? It'll be interesting to see...

On my figures the likelihood that the 8th place team will be on 11 wins or less is only 13.5%, but the likelihood that the 8th placed team will be on 12 wins or less is 74%.

On my figures the likelihood that the 8th place team will be on 11 wins or less is only 13.5%, but the likelihood that the 8th placed team will be on 12 wins or less is 74%.

That's a very scientific answer ;)

Finals? I'm thinking we've got the premiership in the bag. Probably the same bag Duritz was drinking out of when he made the thread :p

Seriously though I think we can play finals. At the start of the year I thought we would finish 7th or 8th as long as we don't have too many injuries.

Science!

science.jpg

Finals ??

A little early for that kind of talk IMO.

If we beat Carlton then I'll consider entertaining the thought.

Big if though

We are just having a little fun,if we lose this week ,it will be all doom and gloom on here again.

Just making hay while the sun shines:)

Yeah, welcome relief not to be doom & gloom.

And the fact is, we're quite likely to lose tonight, but it's not the end of the world if we do. In fact, if we do but we push them to a close game I'd suggest we'd be pretty happy.

Yeah, welcome relief not to be doom & gloom.

And the fact is, we're quite likely to lose tonight, but it's not the end of the world if we do. In fact, if we do but we push them to a close game I'd suggest we'd be pretty happy.

I agree, Duritz. In the event of a non-win, I would love it if the boys at the very least scare the s**t out of thw Blues and their supporters. I'd like to think that we'll either get one or the other.

I think this is a great thread, even if it has been a little misunderstood.

I agree, Duritz. In the event of a non-win, I would love it if the boys at the very least scare the s**t out of thw Blues and their supporters. I'd like to think that we'll either get one or the other.

I think this is a great thread, even if it has been a little misunderstood.

I'm always misunderstood, just ask the mods. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ritz, aye that's right. Geelong hasn't had any adversity for a while - spoon team for the next 5 years.

Like your sig by the way, reminds me of a friend - "hey, can you get me a glass of rum and coke, without the coke?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back