Finally 100 games for Jamie

When on song was like a leaping Medhurst. I hope he can rediscover his spark. The injury gods have been so cruel to the guy.

domus

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
Mooroolbark
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Mooroolbark footy club
When on song was like a leaping Medhurst. I hope he can rediscover his spark. The injury gods have been so cruel to the guy.
He was a future superstar when he caught everyone's attention. Some of the marks he used to take were astonishing for a man his size. He could do it all. Lordy, we know how to pick 'em! Elliott, Moore, Reid, DeGoey, Shaz, Leigh Walker, Rusling,...so much talent wasted. DeGoey may raise an eyebrow but I don't think he has managed to play a complete season without missing big chunks with hammies or stress fractures.

PIEWITHSAUCE

Premiership Player
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well done Jamie. I must admit I had a bad feeling last week that he had checked out but it seems maybe he's just scared to push himself which is a sad situation for such a talented player.

Seems like it should be 200th.

fingers crossed for his sake and ours that we see his best again on a regular basis (in black and white)

Jun 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood
He was a future superstar when he caught everyone's attention. Some of the marks he used to take were astonishing for a man his size. He could do it all. Lordy, we know how to pick 'em! Elliott, Moore, Reid, DeGoey, Shaz, Leigh Walker, Rusling,...so much talent wasted. DeGoey may raise an eyebrow but I don't think he has managed to play a complete season without missing big chunks with hammies or stress fractures.
2nd highest ever leap at draft camp after Nic Nat at the time

Aishole

Premiership Player
Oct 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Didn’t star, but boy he hit a lot of marking contests hard for a man sub 180cm’s. Played his role, competed hard in the air, and got to contribute on the score board as a result.

Back