Finally, a flag for a club that hasn't ever bottomed out?

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
Would be very deserving. Havent received a plethora of first round picks on a silver platter like others, and have lost some handy players along the journey.

Long way to go still, but would love to see them (or Richmond) win it from here.

The Crows player development, and their ability to recover from the loss top quality players, has been outstanding.

• Banned
Thinly veiled Geelong troll. Let's see if this gets bites.

Rubbish. If anything it supports Geelong's current path.

I am actually capable of giving praise and pointing out something of historical significance.

Rubbish. If anything it supports Geelong's current path.

I am actually capable of giving praise and pointing out something of historical significance.

Adelaide is not the first instance, see: Geelong.

Would be very deserving. Havent received a plethora of first round picks on a silver platter like others, and have lost some handy players along the journey.

Long way to go still, but would love to see them (or Richmond) win it from here.
Doesnt every team get a first round draft pick every year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well at least GC elected to trade to be somewhat competitive rather than stockpiling

Stockpiling is a pointless exercise. Good players who aren't getting a game will leave for greener pastures.

only club without a top 10 draft pick on their list

but yeah, I tend to agree with this
Without going into it too much, but what happened to the draft picks through the last decade when you did finish bottom 10?

Without going into it too much, but what happened to the draft picks through the last decade when you did finish bottom 10?
Wasn’t that when the expansion clubs came in?

2005-2009 crows made finals every year. Since then there have been either expansion picks or compensation picks polluting the draft

Dangerfield (pick 10) / Davis (pick 10) / Gold Coast concession / GWS concessions / Academy/ Father-Son live bidding

Edit: Just looked it up and in 2011 Crows traded pick 10 & their Phil Davis end of first Round compo pick for Luke Brown & Brad Crouch

so I guess we could put an asterix on Crouch

I'd call finishing bottom 4 (because I like selective stats) as bottoming out. Crows did that in 2011

I would tend to overlook a single season finish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back