Goo Finally some good news - Goodbye Bruce you twit

Remove this Banner Ad

While its sad to see a legendary caller hang up the mic, his time was up and the last few years he's become a parody of himself.
Oh boy is "few" years being generous. :unsure:

we are discussing Bruce's commentary style here, not his sexuality.

Well that and saying goodbye to Bruce "the twit".

Its none of our business if Bruce is gay, but even if he is gay or bi who cares ? Its the 21st Century.

Oh my bad, many Eagles fans, especially based in Perth are still stuck in the 1950s.

In a discussion about his commentary style and mannerisms it's inevitable that the subject of why those same mannerisms and his particular style lead some people to conclude he is gay. Which Elmer, as you quite rightly point out is no big deal these days, which makes me wonder why you are making such a big deal out of raising the issue, as if there is something wrong with being gay or it's something he should be ashamed of if he were.

To be clear I'm not saying he is gay. I have raised the issue of why is it that many people think he is, despite evidence to the contrary.

Last edited:
Well that and saying goodbye to Bruce "the twit".

In a discussion about his commentary style and mannerisms it's inevitable that the subject of why those same mannerisms and his particular style lead some people to conclude he is gay. Which Elmer, as you quite rightly point out is no big deal these days, which makes me wonder why you are making such a big deal out of raising the issue, as if there is something wrong with being gay or it's something he should be ashamed of if he were.

To be clear I'm not saying he is gay. I have raised the issue of why is it that many people think he is, despite evidence to the contrary.
you get the feeling this is the end of this aspect of the discussion, dont you? I know I do.

How refreshing it is, to be able watch football without listening to this fanboi hit the vinegar stroke everytime dusty (or any of his favourites) is within a 20m radius of the ball.
Stay gone Bruce, you weird little c**t!

View attachment 1080153
Isn't it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back